May 28, 2008
i dig the first line

why's megna all the way down on the fourth tho

Uemoda

Formerly OminousGrey
Jun 28, 2011
Pennsylvania
www.twitter.com
If anyone gets a working stream, please hit me up.

Let's go Pens! Will be looking specifically at Sundqvist, Zlobin, and Spaling tonight. They have the most upside in terms of who I haven't watched extensively.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
i dig the first line

Is it really a 3rd and fourth line? Looks more like 3.5a and 3.5b. And from everything I've heard about Johnston so far, I give it about a 6% chance that anyone plays more than half their shifts with any one other player.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Is it really a 3rd and fourth line? Looks more like 3.5a and 3.5b. And from everything I've heard about Johnston so far, I give it about a 6% chance that anyone plays more than half their shifts with any one other player.

whatever line has farnham is the fourth line

Fordy

May 28, 2008
steiggy sounds very excited for the new coach and gm. wonder what they'll say about it

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
i dig the first line

They probably want to see him in a bottom 6 role. Also, he's likely to be here until the last cuts, so other guys that they want to see will probably get more ice early in the preseason.

penguins2946*

I'm kinda surprised that they put Megna on the 4th line and Zlobin on the top line. I was expecting Hornqvist-Sutter-Bennett and Comeau-Spaling-Megna to be the top-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad