GDT: Preseason G3: Washington @ Detroit | 9/30/22 | 7:30p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Connor Mc only playing one of three pre-season games seems weird. But it's a back-to-back and maybe he plays the rest of them. Whereas it's three of three for Snively & Protas potentially.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Connor Mc only playing one of three pre-season games seems weird. But it's a back-to-back and maybe he plays the rest of them. Whereas it's three of three for Snively & Protas potentially.
Yeah I don’t get it….nicked up maybe? Can’t imagine he’s already that far down the pecking order.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
A little surprised on CMM. That said, Eller will be getting his first game. Strome needs to show he can be 2C so he gets a sweater. Kuzy at 1C. And Lapierre getting his first game. It tells me they want to see him at Center. So likely CMM gets Saturday night. Then next weeks home games are real tuneups for season and likely be opening day lineups.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Seems they aren't seriously considering Jimi for the roster this year, I guess unless he makes it impossible for them not to. But I'm excited to see how he's progressed. Looked like a man among boys in the prospects camp and obviously had his cup of coffee last year, but this is of course a different level. Most likely he's gonna play in Hershey this year, hopefully as an all-situations 1/2C.

itsjustsurvival

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2006
richmond, virginia.

I wonder if they have already decided to carry him on the NHL roster and are taking the opportunity to evaluate the other forwards.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
it's only gm 3 of 6, generally last 2 pre-season gms is when you see what the RS starting lineup is going to look like

back-to-back today/tmrw so I'd assume OV/Kuz/TJ/Eller/JC74 are all in today/out tmrw

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Through the miracle of technology in 2022, we get to enjoy this game via...
radio. :wally:

Looked on DET's nhl site and they're radio only too

Reminds of my childhood. If I couldnt be at games, I was watching them on HTS .. and if I had to go to bed, id put a radio under my pillow and listen to games.

Loved staying up/falling asleep to games in Canada and other time zones.

On weeknights sometimes we'd have to leave the game early and the family would full sprint to the car so we could get in asap and turn on the radio feed.

Reactions: zappa4ever

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006

Johansen getting a great opportunity tonight. Not sure I get putting Strome on the wing but it's more about getting Eller some elevated linemates I guess.

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad