GDT: Preseason Ends Tonight 7pm CBC, TSN1050 Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
When was the last time Gunnarsson hit somebody like that... Franson >>>>>>>>>> Gunnarsson at almost every aspect as a player.

Gutchecktime

Dec 24, 2005
Rielly ain't ready.

Leaf fans are annoying. Defensemen make mistakes all the time, especially young players. Even if he goes down, there's still going to be plays like that next year. We can't do this everytime he pinches and gets caught, it's gonna happen.

I swear Leaf fans who talk the most about patience have very little for their prospects at the NHL level.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
kadri just got a holding penalty without letting go of his stick.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
that's not what Carlyle thinks, hes the one picking the team:nod:

The only statement I remember hearing about was the one where Carlyle said Gardiner was not playing as well as he did in the playoffs. I'm not sure he's said anything that compares the two at all.

glg51*

Leaf fans are annoying. Defensemen make mistakes all the time, especially young players. Even if he goes down, there's still going to be plays like that next year. We can't do this everytime he pinches and gets caught, it's gonna happen.

I swear Leaf fans who talk the most about patience have very little for their prospects at the NHL level.

He isn't ready. He's an offensive dman that generates no offense at the Nhl level. Give him a year to build his confidence.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto

This.

leafstilldeath*

maybe the way Carlyle is talking about gardiner, they trade him and keep rielly up here.
samr type players,

gardiner we can get back something good , 1st +

:facepalm:

What is up with Leafs nation with trading a young developing player with a super high upside for picks. I mean raelly. Jeez

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013

Sure, and I definitely agree with your position on the fickleness of leaf fans. However, it's obvious that Rielly can use more development, and would benefit from it. If we're talking about dressing our best lineup, Rielly isn't ready to take that spot from someone else. He reminds me of Gardiner when he was fresh on the scene. Just because leaf fans are impatient doesn't imply that my statement is invalid.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
The only statement I remember hearing about was the one where Carlyle said Gardiner was not playing as well as he did in the playoffs. I'm not sure he's said anything that compares the two at all.

he was never on gardiners side last year.
I never said , he compared both. maybe he likes rielly more ( similar type players).
trade gardiner, get some good players back.
rielly will be a beast next year. even this year when he starts to relax and just play:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad