GDT: Preseason: CBUS @ Caps (7pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
This roster is still not great. I like Carbery but he can’t even make up for the deficiencies with this roster.
Their passing seems a bit better already. More creative. But the lack of higher-end natural finishers (aside from the Obvious) and a penchant for glaring defensive breakdowns may prove a tough combination.

Can't say I loved Kuemper's pre-season play. Hit aside I don't really like Oshie in the top six either but they seemingly have little choice.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Their passing seems a bit better already. More creative. But the lack of higher-end natural finishers (aside from the Obvious) and a penchant for glaring defensive breakdowns may prove a tough combination.

Can't say I loved Kuemper's pre-season play. Hit aside I don't really like Oshie in the top six either but they seemingly have little choice.
I have not been a big Kuemper fan, he’s not bad but he’s just average and combined with our defense there could be some ugly nights.

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
a bit of a yawner of a game

seemed like with this being the final pre, the team concentrated on strictly playing within the system vs a more free-wheeling preseason game; 1st half of gm barely anything was established in either direction

As long as the olds don't break their hips, game was fine
I don't think OV or Oshie even needed 1 gm to be in game shape

Can't wait for the real thing come Friday (and Tuesday starting for the other teams)

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Looked good for large stretches but in the end they lost. Feel like that'll be this season. But i have no expectations so will enjoy seeing the young guys, Ovis chase, Carberys system and perhaps they might even reach the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad