GDT: Preseason #5 | Flyers at Islanders | Oct 2, 2022, 7pm | UBS Arena | IDK Streaming Maybe?

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
1664732579671.png

Reactions: 04hockey

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Fitting that @Flyerfan4life makes the first thread where Torts is behind the bench given that he's been waiting for this day for years. :laugh:
so it begins...

feel free to join the SC planning route party...

hahah..

i dont know if its hilarous or sad that Torts first bench game is untelevised..

either way its totaly on brand for this shit Org. to fail to have a viewing option...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
this weekend already ruined with shitty weather and crappy game against the Bruins.. so whats another loss?

Fletcher will be on his way out in mid November.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I forgot that Lou traded a 13th overall pick for Romanov. Jeez. Some teams live to light picks on fire. That became the Nazar pick after Montreal no less ridiculously traded it for Dach.

But at least it wasn’t followed by a $25 million UFA contract, eh?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
So Noah Cates is getting a look at center, & Morgan Frost is playing on Adam Brooks’ wing.

How long before Frost joins Ratcliffe as a waiver player?

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
So Noah Cates is getting a look at center, & Morgan Frost is playing on Adam Brooks’ wing.

How long before Frost joins Ratcliffe as a waiver player?
i know he hasnt proven much, but frost should ask to be let go. And by the way, i got invited to a friends friends barbeque this rainy weekend, and i kid you not, it was at ryan ellis' house. i think hes being dishonest with the flyers. we were swimming in his indoor pool, he was doing sick backflips off the diving board. we did some horseshoe throwing. he didnt look hurt at all.

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017
got both teams websites on my PC for the streams and all I'm getting is a screen with a white circle in the center going around and around.....I'm doing something wrong - HELP :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad