GDT: Preseason #3 | Capitals at Flyers | Sep 28, 2022, 7pm | Wells Fargo Center | NHLN, NBCSP+

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
are you aware that other teams are worst than us? what's plan b if we fall to 5 to 6 overall just tank for 15 years until the nhl will give us a superstar?
Then they will suck for 15 years straight I suppose, then get a star player. What's your plan B if they finish 14th to 26th the next 15 years?

Only one of those plans has up picking in the top 6 consistently.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Then they will suck for 15 years straight I suppose, then get a star player. What's your plan B if they finish 14th to 26th the next 15 years?

Only one of those plans has up picking in the top 6 consistently.
so even if we won one cup with this roster, that's not enough for you? you want to be 80s islanders and oilers of winning cups every year?

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
You think this roster is a cup contender?
we are not in a position to tank, we are not a window to be a dynasty, if we make the right free agent moves, we'll probably get at least cup out of it. that's just the reality of it because of how the draft dictates, you cant control of who gets talent and doesnt from the draft.

we are just not in that position for that, if you try to push then you are asking for problems and may never get out of it especially if dont get the guys you want, you have to accept it for what it is. if not, that's on you.

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
we are not in a position to tank, we are not a window to be a dynasty, if we make the right free agent moves, we'll probably get at least cup out of it. that's just the reality of it because of how the draft dictates, you cant control of who gets talent and doesnt from the draft.

we are just not in that position for that, if you try to push then you are asking for problems and may never get out of it especially if dont get the guys you want, you have to accept it for what it is. if not, that's on you.
You are delusional if you think the right free agent moves get us "at least a cup out of it".

I am in shock.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Lmao the f*** kind of argument is this. Such a joke. Actually no not even a joke, its a brutal attempt at a joke that falls entirely flat.

It's not even good trolling.
what's funny is that you dont even put out an argument of why tanking will work when other teams have done it right now they are trash and think it will just work out better for us? everything is calling me names, i dont know hockey.

when you put out personal attacks on me instead of talking how it will or wont work, it's you that dont know anything about hockey.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Do you not?
you are saying if we win one cup and we dont win the next year, you are going to miserable about it? how about just breaking the drought instead of waiting another 30 to 40 years because one cup isnt good enough for you.

Reactions: ybnvs

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
you are saying if we win one cup and we dont win the next year, you are going to miserable about it? how about just breaking the drought instead of waiting another 30 to 40 years because one cup isnt good enough for you.

No. I'm asking if you'd prefer to be a dynasty or a one-off.

Reactions: ybnvs

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
are you aware that other teams are worst than us? what's plan b if we fall to 5 to 6 overall just tank for 15 years until the nhl will give us a superstar?
I am not do tell. What teams do you think have a worse current and future outlook than the FLyers. Arizona don't count. Though they have a good future if they play their cards right.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
I am not do tell. What teams do you think have a worse current and future outlook than the FLyers. Arizona don't count. Though they have a good future if they play their cards right.
im just saying it's a lottery and the draft classes have to be good, you cant expect every draft class to have a star, that's the problem with relying on draft picks, you can tank and tank every year and you would come up with nolan patricks and jvrs.

• Haha
Reactions: GapToothedWonder

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad