Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
OR you are now a mod/god?
we-have-the-tools-we-have-the-talent.gif

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Has anyone else experienced a very sluggish response on HF recently? It is very slow for me even delays in characters appearing when I type. I haven't tried another browser (using Safari on a MAC), but HF is the only website that does this for me on Safari. Before I try another browser, I was just curious if others have experienced this.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Has anyone else experienced a very sluggish response on HF recently? It is very slow for me even delays in characters appearing when I type. I haven't tried another browser (using Safari on a MAC), but HF is the only website that does this for me on Safari. Before I try another browser, I was just curious if others have experienced this.

I've had that happen on mobile before. Super annoying and no idea why. Not on my computer

That said, I don't know if that was the site or my phone bugging out.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I haven't ever experienced anything like that, and yet on eventful days I occasionally have hard time accessing HF at all and instead get the Cloudflare page. Trying another browser might do the trick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad