GDT: Preseason #1 | Flyers at Devils | September 25, 2023 | 7:00 PM | Stream On Flyers Website

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
In terms of development.

Can I make Allison my guy that’s done nothing but regressed since the team got their hands on him?

He’s had injuries yeah but I remember him having some skill, and a decent shot. Like Farabee, what the hell is he now stylistically?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Who the f*** is "Furry"?

huprYBm.gif

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
In terms of development.

Can I make Allison my guy that’s done nothing but regressed since the team got their hands on him?

He’s had injuries yeah but I remember him having some skill, and a decent shot. Like Farabee, what the hell is he now stylistically?
At least he is not making 5M a year like Farabee

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I really don’t understand the people who’ve spent the last 4 months handwringing that this team isn’t bad enough to truly tank.

We are easily the worst team in the East. I’m predicting a talent dump at the deadline to ensure that further.
ummmm Torts says we are already into year 2 of our 3 year rebuild.

spot on the hype train fillin in fast..

hahaaaa

Devils have a split squad and are also beating the Canadiens with their other roster.

Unfortunately, it’d be like thinking the Weimar Republic was really a stealth tank.
remember when we were on the rise and NJDs and Pens were def. headed to decline..

lol good times.

meanwhile both teams have lapped us

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
In terms of development.

You can. They ceased to try to use any of his skills and have turned him into a board grinder whose only role is chasing dumps and grinding it out. As is tradition.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
My only take away from this game is , bury Pederson in the ECHL and let him rot there . There is absolutely zero sense in giving him AHL time and cutting into some deserving goalies development time .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad