GDT: Preseason #1 | Flyers at Devils | September 25, 2023 | 7:00 PM | Stream On Flyers Website

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I watched the first and second, and had the third on the tablet when I had the birds on. A few thoughts (not that anyone really gives a shit):

-the bottom six we’re notably overmatched in basically every shift
-Couts hands were decent but his legs looked tired
-Brink looked bad most of the night but had a few nice plays sprinkled in when the puck was on his stick.
-Foerster did nothing to stand out, but that doesn’t mean he was bad…same for Farabee.
-Frost and Lycksell were good in the first 1.5 periods but then it faded. They were the best skaters during the first 1.5 periods. Foerster was moved for Brink around that point, and that’s when they stopped looking good. I don’t think that’s the reason
-Walker moved the puck reasonably well.
-Seeler got burned on the first goal, very badly, but then was okay after that.
-Not surprisingly, Bonk was overmatched

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
It’s good that anyone with even a slight injury is held out of preseason games

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Imagine going into a workplace where your boss feels pride in making your life hell.

Making millions I have little sympathy but again, what moron in their right mind signs an extension here without asking for a trade out. Looking at you in particular Morgan.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Imagine going into a workplace where your boss feels pride in making your life hell.

Making millions I have little sympathy but again, what moron in their right mind signs an extension here without asking for a trade out. Looking at you in particular Morgan.

He very well may have but as an RFA there's not much he can do leverage wise.

Reactions: wasup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad