GDT: Preseason #1 • "Nothing Matters (Yet)" • Sept 24 2023 • 4:00 PM • Winnipeg @ Edmonton

How excited are you for the new season?

• Bleh. I'll watch Netflix and football instead.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm expressing my disgust with the upcoming season by voting for this option.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
GDT MUSIC

-

THE JOURNEY BEGINS AGAIN WITH 8 GAMES OF (MOSTLY) MEANINGLESS HOCKEY.

A WARM WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW FACES HERE! :)

AND WELCOME BACK TO ALL THOSE (OLD) HFOIL VETS - HOPE WE DIDN'T LOSE YOU TO REDDIT... :(

-

OILERS LINES

TBD

-

JETS LINES

TBD

-

THE LAST DINNER PARTY. TWO SONGS RELEASED. TWO BANGERS.

Whew, glad to see your alive! I haven’t received any dating applications for my daughter from you all summer!

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Option #2 for me.

My mind is already at playoffs. Barely care about reg season (although im sure ill watch all the games).

Its amazing how the regular season can be no indicator of playoff performance. Unexpected players shitting the bed often kills cup aspirations.

Did anyone expect Nuge to keep a 100 point pace for the playoffs? Did anyone expect Skinner to put up some of the worst numbers in the modern era? Remember when the Jets swept us? Or we lost to the Hawks?

This year feels like going through the motions.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Petrov has everything he needs to be a preseason riot.
Offensive potential to get top 6 minutes, ability with a shot to hit an unsustainable percentage, decent story, name that begins with P

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Petrov has everything he needs to be a preseason riot.
Offensive potential to get top 6 minutes, ability with a shot to hit an unsustainable percentage, decent story, name that begins with P
Don’t do that to him! That just means he will be out of the league pretty quick

• Haha
Reactions: Mcnofool6110

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Option #2 for me.

My mind is already at playoffs. Barely care about reg season (although im sure ill watch all the games).

Its amazing how the regular season can be no indicator of playoff performance. Unexpected players shitting the bed often kills cup aspirations.

Did anyone expect Nuge to keep a 100 point pace for the playoffs? Did anyone expect Skinner to put up some of the worst numbers in the modern era? Remember when the Jets swept us? Or we lost to the Hawks?

This year feels like going through the motions.
Which we should be thankful for. Hope both Drai and McDavid stay. We are at the point now that we are contenders (could still fill in missing pieces like other teams). We are at the point of "We should win a cup now in x amount of appearances going forward."

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
It's been too long.
The GDT's for the games are finally back wooooo

alasia-ballard-americas-next-top-model.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad