GWT: Premiere League 10-15/10-16/10-17

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Hope Anthony Taylor has a good game come monday. Imagine one bad call against either team people are gonna talk.. I don't get way FA appointed him to ref this game. He has a good game fine people wont say anything but smallest mistake and people will go nuts. Me included lol

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
What if he's a City fan?

That's what I meant. If he make a decision that will favor Liverpool United fans will make claims like that, and if he make one against Liverpool, Liverpool fans will say his a United fan. Stupid by FA

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It's good thing hockey teams don't get refs from the same city or country to officiate their games. Oh wait...

The Premier League usually tries to avoid this though, and there have been similar complaints when this scenario has come up in the past. Terrible comparison.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
They sit on top of the league despite their star players missing time with injuries/suspension.

Arsenal have also had injuries to key guys. Wenger practically gave the first game away with the pathetic starting XI we had.

I hope that Walcott's form inflates his value so Arsenal can sell him in January. He's still a frustrating guy to watch and we would be much better off having Ox play instead.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
If long term, this one's gonna hurt more than Kane's.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ptimistic-toby-alderweireld-injury-harry-kane

Harry Kane is poised to return to the training pitch on Monday after being sidelined for a month and Tottenham Hotspur are cautiously optimistic that there will be more encouraging injury news about Toby Alderweireld, who is due to undergo a scan after he was taken off on a stretcher on Saturday.

Although Alderweireld was in a lot of pain at the time of the injury, the Belgian was able to walk out of The Hawthorns after the 1-1 draw with West Bromwich Albion. Mauricio Pochettino has ruled Alderweireld out of the Champions League away game against Bayer Leverkusen on Tuesday, but Spurs are hopeful that the damage to the central defender’s knee is not too severe and that he could be looking at weeks, rather than months, in the treatment room.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Feeling very confident. We're going to batter United.

Monday Bloody Monday

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The only thing I want from today is a chance to unleash a raft of Mourinho smileys. If it's at the expense of a bunch of seething Liverpool fans at some perceived injustice, all the better.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
LFC team to face @ManUtd: Karius, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner, Henderson, Can, Coutinho, Firmino, Mane, Sturridge

Oh my god, this is amazing. No Moreno, and Coutinho is playing in midfield. We're going to put United to the sword lads - at least a 4 goal margin.

Positively pumped. Klopp :o

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad