• Watford

• Bournemouth

• Aston Villa

• Norwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
We got another tight relegation race in the premier league season. With the season starting up in 2 weeks, who do you have going down?

Select the 3 teams you think will be relegated in the poll.

15th) Brighton and Hove Albion: 29 points
v Arsenal, @ Leicester, v Man U, @Norwich, v Liverpool, v Manchester City, @ Southampton, v New Castle, @Burnley

16th) West Ham United: 27 points
v Wolves, @ Spurs, Chelsea, @ New Castle, v Burnley, @ Norwhich, v Watford, @ Man United, v Aston Villa

17th) Watford: 27 points
v Leicester, @ Burnley, v Southampton, @ Chelsea, v Norwich, v New Castle, @ West Ham, v Man City, @ Arsenal

18th) Bournemouth: 27 points
v Palace, @ Wolves, v New Castle, @ United, v Spurs, v Leicester, @ City, v Southampton, @ Everton

19th) Aston Villa: 25 Points
v Chelsea, @ New Castle, v Wolves, @ Liverpool, v United, v Palace, @ Everton, v Arsenal, @ West Ham, v Sheffield United

20th) Norwich City: 21 points:
v Southampton, v Everton, @ Arsenal, v Brighton, @ Watford, v West Ham, @ Chelsea, v Burnley,
@ Man City

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I got Norwich, Aston Villa, and Watford.

Norwich seems like an obvious answer so I won’t talk about it.

Aston Villa easily has the talent to stay but they don’t have the consistency.

Watford I don’t think has the attacking talent to stay or the depth to compete.

Reactions: Cassano

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Norwich is the easy one. It will be interesting to see what happens to their stronger players upon relegation. Could be a good spot to go for some bargains.

Bournemouth. I think their time in the prem is over which is unfortunate as I really respect what Howe has done.

For the third team, it was a toss up between Aston Villa and Watford. Villa has the tougher schedule so I went with them.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
I chose Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford. Norwich being the only team that is relegationbound. It can go either way with 19th and 18th. I think all the teams that are included has pretty tough schedule. It probably comes down to which teams handling playing in front of the empty seats best. Some teams will see it as a relief from all the pressure a crowded and demanding stadium can mean while others need that extra push to perform their very best. It will be a battle itself.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Norwich, Villa, and Bournemouth I think. I really hope Bournemouth can hang on though - if they go down I don't think they'll ever come back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad