GWT: Premier League Round 23

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Man Chelsea looked awful today. They have been so inconsistent this year.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Liverpool has been bad against big teams. Why would they win against the biggest?

1. Klopp has more wins against Pep than anyone else.

2. They will have Fabian Delph playing against Salah.

3. Liverpool are much better defending at home, having given up four goals.

4. Liverpool hasn't lost since October, 17 games without one.

I don't think anyone's counting on it, but it could happen. On top of that they've also been good defensively at home against the other big teams and have made defensive improvements with Robertson and van Dijk coming into the team.

Both teams carry a pretty big goal threat and should get many chances so I think it will come down to who finishes the ones that come early.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I don't get why we don't use Pedro on the wing instead of 3 midfielders

I'm going to kms

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Liverpool has been bad against big teams. Why would they win against the biggest?
Lol

And Watford is a better team than Liverpool. Too bad we didn't buy Lacazette... we could really use his 8 goals.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lol

And Watford is a better team than Liverpool. Too bad we didn't buy Lacazette... we could really use his 8 goals.
Haha, your failures are too funny.
Siad Watford was better AT THE TIME.
Never said Liverpool should have bought Lacazette.

Keep it going.

You can't handle the fact you told us all summer long they were good against top teams and then they poop an egg this year?

Let me tell you numbers again since they seem to get your panties in all kind of trouble :
6 games played against top teams :
1 win (Arsenal)
2 ties (United, Chelsea, Arsenal)
2 losses (City, Spurs)
5 points out 18.

And LOL, at your 5 year old answer that has nothing to do with Liverpool's failures against big teams. But I guess your lack of intelligible answer speaks volumes.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
They've had 2 bad games out of 6, and the City one was a write off after Mane was sent off. You'd know that if you watched the games though.

Keep being a clown though.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ha, excuses. Probably the refs gifting the other teams those 13 points out of 18.

And you calling ANYONE clown is hilarious.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ha, excuses. Probably the refs gifting the other teams those 13 points out of 18.

And you calling ANYONE clown is hilarious.
Did the other teams get 13 points out of 6 games against Liverpool? I count 9, but maybe you can't count since you listed 3 teams but only 2 draws.

Liverpool were the better team in 4 of 6 games. Sometimes you don't get the results, but I tried explaining that to you when you thought Watford were a better team and...well...it seems like a lost cause. You can keep dreaming that Liverpool have been 'bad' against big teams if it makes you happy (I know it does).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Did the other teams get 13 points out of 6 games against Liverpool? I count 9, but maybe you can't count since you listed 3 teams but only 2 draws.

Liverpool were the better team in 4 of 6 games. Sometimes you don't get the results, but I tried explaining that to you when you thought Watford were a better team and...well...it seems like a lost cause. You can keep dreaming that Liverpool have been 'bad' against big teams if it makes you happy (I know it does).
WTF? 5 games, doesn't change the point at all.. :facepalm:

I "dream" of Liverpool doing bad? I don't care at all. I'm just stating facts here.

Can you list the 4 games where Liverpool was better? Because contrary to what you believe, I've watched quite a few of those games. So my body's ready for your ridiculous statements...
:popcorn:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
No, Sanchez's just transfered to United for 30M pounds.

If you're going to sell him to a rival, may as well make it the one that's only doing it out of spite and where he's bound to have personality conflicts in no time

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Newcastle's XI yesterday was the same as in the Championship.

Literally a Championship team in the Premier League.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
To put it lightly, I couldnt care less if any of the arsenal players besides Wilshere never play for the club again.

Reactions: Taylor Hall

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Just watched the highlights. Son looked stunning.

Where do you put Son on the list of most important Spur to keep? We all know deep down every player is at risk of a monster bid from a richer club, but given an equatable offer, who would you be most willing to let go?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Looks like Migs has lost his starting spot.

Also my boy Ibe. Having a game. I actually don't even take joy in teasing Arsenal anymore.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Arsene Wenger AND the board has completely crushed any hope I had, for the past 7 years now, that we'd be somewhat competitive and relevant.

We're not relevant anymore and the fact that we can't even rack up a win against Nottingham Forest and Bournemouth in back to back fixtures is a f***ing embarrassment and a disgrace.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad