Premier League 2021-2022 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Heading off right after Boxing Day means the African player will miss double the games as originally thought.

for example LFC will have Salah and Mane miss Leicester and Chelsea in addition to Brentford and Palace now (and any cup games in that timespan)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Sargent is awful and how poorly this transfer would go was so predictable. I can’t wait until the USA has enough good strikers that he’s no longer an option.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
1xamnso
I thought whoscored ratings are flawed/terrible/whatever and don't matter?

You should at least look at the starts, they're useless for substitutes. Sancho started just 3 games, so the sample size is really small, but it still doesn't look too good. It's not company you'd like to keep for your PL career

According to starts he's been the 8th worst player in the whole league. I can't seem to load the picture but he's between Kiko Femenia and Teemu Pukki, not really where he was expected to. But again, this is going by players with 3 starts or more.

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I thought whoscored ratings are flawed/terrible/whatever and don't matter?
They are flawed like any rating system that tries to use 1 number is flawed. They tend to overvalue goal contributions by defenders, undervalue defensive work by others, etc. So they can be useful, but there's also context that needs to be considered.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
According to the same stats, second worst LB in the league after Targett from Villa. I actually wished he did well so more clubs would look for Barca's rejects, but no. He's got a few Leeds goals he was directly responsible for.
Doesn’t matter they’re will be buyers. Semedo left and did f*** all. There’s only Sam, couts, Lenglet that need to leave. Lenglet should get back some dough probably Newcastle as is the case with Couts. Sam no one is touching.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This is such a shame, but it looks like Raya from Brentford is going to be out at least 4 months with a knee injury

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Not the second best team in London without Raya.

Just a shame for their season. They will still stay up though
Alvaro Fernandez, their backup, started last year in La Liga, and is a decent goalie. The dropoff from Raya to him might not be that big.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Even more importance to the richest teams. Depth will be better for them and they can sub in quality players.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Even more importance to the richest teams. Depth will be better for them and they can sub in quality players.
I don’t really buy that. I don’t think it hurts anyone to have more minutes to give away. Maybe it helps teams attract talent and/or play more from the academy. I think there are much more positives than negatives

Reactions: Jussi and luiginb

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street

Heading off right after Boxing Day means the African player will miss double the games as originally thought.

for example LFC will have Salah and Mane miss Leicester and Chelsea in addition to Brentford and Palace now (and any cup games in that timespan)

Yikes, Liverpool will be without Mane and Salah, and Chelsea without Mendy.
I’m expecting both Senegal and Egypt to go far in the tournament

City will be fine without Mahrez during that time of the year

I’m wondering what version of Zyiech Morocco will be getting since he is not playing regularly in club

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yikes, Liverpool will be without Mane and Salah, and Chelsea without Mendy.
I’m expecting both Senegal and Egypt to go far in the tournament

City will be fine without Mahrez during that time of the year

I’m wondering what version of Zyiech Morocco will be getting since he is not playing regularly in club
Yeah. It’s going to be extremely tough for LFC to win the league in an AFCON year but that shouldn’t take away from how elite this squad is.

Reactions: Power Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad