Premier League 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
His eye was so swollen on Tuesday that I think he could hardly see, but I'm glad he didn't wear glasses. I will never ever forget that celebration.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm thinking English countryside or Swiss Alps, but I wouldn't rule it out.

With the whole Brexit thing I don't think your kind will be welcomed there.

I'm down for the Swiss Alps though. We could sell Holy water in gallons. We would make billions.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
“So I just want to leave a message to footballers and people in general, that as soon as they go through this, it’s really important to talk to someone and not be scared.”

KNOCKAERT’S MESSAGE ON DEPRESSION

Knockaert is one of my fav players so its good to see him express this kind of problem. Mental health is becoming more prominent in today's society and it is important for people to talk. It does wonders to see athletes with a following come out and tell there stories as well.

I know this is the kind of thing that does not frequently get posted here, hover I thought it would not hurt getting more of these kind of stories out there.

Reactions: GB and All Might

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
mb42gy5mg8n11.jpg
Squints-the-sandlot-2092414-400-300.jpg

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Firmino is playing the wrong sport. He should be the latest in the line of great spectacled Lakers centers. Mikan, Abdul-Jabbar, Rambis, Firmino. Horace Grant played for the Lakers briefly also but he was more of a PF.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
With the whole Brexit thing I don't think your kind will be welcomed there.

I'm down for the Swiss Alps though. We could sell Holy water in gallons. We would make billions.

Meh, I think a lot of Brexit opinions have changed. Either way I'll convince 'em.

Billions eh. Well they say the watches are somehow more expensive there so I guess I'd be down. Jean Claude Biver just stepped down so maybe I could replace him.

Hell yeah to Switzerland, other than the fact that it’s probably the most expensive place to live in the world. Other than maybe like Monaco.

All I need is a dog, a tiny farm in the Alps with one cow that wears a bell and I'll be fine.

Now those are cool. I mean the ones Firmino is wearing were cool on Davids, but if he really wants to make a statement he should wear these.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Well, that's just common sense. I don't really like Liverpool per se, but ever since Klopp arrived I've tried to watch as many of their games as possible. I also want them to do well because it would be just rewards for playing such an attractive brand of football - and doing so without having spent over a billion bucks to buy an All-Star team with dirty money.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah, it's not like Liverpoll broke the record for most expensive CB and most expensive GK. :sarcasm:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yeah, it's not like Liverpoll broke the record for most expensive CB and most expensive GK. :sarcasm:
Yeah. Had to finance it by selling one of their best players though. They still have a very modest net spend.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's still laughable to say a team like Liverpool doesn't spend much. Laughable.

There are some small teams that play eye candy football without spending much money. Liverpool isn't one of them.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
It's still laughable to say a team like Liverpool doesn't spend much. Laughable.

There are some small teams that play eye candy football without spending much money. Liverpool isn't one of them.
It's all about net spend, not spend.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Well you missed the most laughable part of his post... "dirty" money. Hysterical really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad