GWT: Premier League 12/26-12/28

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Games tomorrow, along with Tuesday and Wednesday before the weekend.

Tomorrow

Watford/Crystal Palace 7:30 am ET
Leicester City/Everton 10 am ET
Manchester United/Sunderland 10 am ET
Swansea City/West Ham 10 am ET
Arsenal/West Brom 10 am ET
Burnley/Middlesbrough 10 am ET
Chelsea/Bournemouth 10 am ET
Hull City/Manchester City 12:15 pm ET

Tuesday

Liverpool/Stoke City 12:15 pm ET

Wednesday

Southampton/Tottenham 2:45 pm ET

Big Sam takes over Palace, cant wait.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Pretty insane how unfairly balanced the fixtures are this coming week just because Sky wants to televise as much as they can. Compare Liverpool to Chelsea for example.

Liverpool have to play Tuesday, Saturday, Monday

Chelsea play Monday, Saturday, Wednesday.

How is that fair?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Pretty insane how unfairly balanced the fixtures are this coming week just because Sky wants to televise as much as they can. Compare Liverpool to Chelsea for example.

Liverpool have to play Tuesday, Saturday, Monday

Chelsea play Monday, Saturday, Wednesday.

How is that fair?

Very true, Chelsea got a really clear schedule, far better than Boxing Week generally is. Chelsea supporter, you won't see me denying the fact that we got very lucky.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Very true, Chelsea got a really clear schedule, far better than Boxing Week generally is. Chelsea supporter, you won't see me denying the fact that we got very lucky.

Yeah. I mean it's really odd how that shook out. Liverpool and Chelsea both teams without Euro commitments or anything else crazy going on. Klopp complained to the FA about it and was basically laughed at too. I didn't use Chelsea as an example in an anti-Chelsea way. They are just a team that I know caught a break from Sky Sports. I will say that a lot has gone right for Chelsea this season though :)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Deeney with his 100th goal for Watford to tie Palace 1-1 with 20 minutes to go. Watford lost 2 men in the first 15 minutes to injuries, would be a nice point to pickup after all that.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sunderland absolutely suck. I can wait until they beat up Liverpool's B- team because Klopp won't play the starters with two days rest after the City game.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Haha how petty. And their fans got mad about not having those awful clappers anymore.

Kinda hope they get relegated more for that one.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
It's amazing how insufferable Leicester are and always were, despite the amazing story last season.

The underdog is such a great story when your own team is down, but I cannot stand them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad