Preliminary Free Agency List

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Ottawa Brett Carson UFA Prospect Brett Carson his Flyers property .
Gilbert Brule was sign by the LA Kings gm before he got traded to me ???? Why we don't see his contract in the roster page?
Los Angels Gilbert Brule $1,050,000 1 year contract http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=932341

Last edited:

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Both Bergfors and Helm are listed under Carolina, but I assume that's because when they were traded, they didn't leave the list for some reason. Because I bet Brock and Zac would like to keep those two.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Both Bergfors and Helm are listed under Carolina, but I assume that's because when they were traded, they didn't leave the list for some reason. Because I bet Brock and Zac would like to keep those two.

Michael Sauer removed, Kurt Suaer added.
Weise, Hillen and Lepisto are RFA, Qualified.
Carson removed, Brule contract added.
Bergfors & Helm should have been prospect file fixes rather than releases.

All fixed.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Dryden - Remember if you plan on keeping their rights (i.e move to prospect list) you have to at least QO them otherwise they go into UFA limbo.

Now i'm really confused.

VIII. Signed Player Playing in Europe
If a free agent is signed this off-season that ultimately commits to playing in Europe before November 15th, 2011, the player will be removed from your roster and placed on your prospect list. Players who have already committed to playing in Europe next season are not eligible for free agency, with fines applied to those offers where the player in not eligible (do your research!).

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Now i'm really confused.

VIII. Signed Player Playing in Europe
If a free agent is signed this off-season that ultimately commits to playing in Europe before November 15th, 2011, the player will be removed from your roster and placed on your prospect list. Players who have already committed to playing in Europe next season are not eligible for free agency, with fines applied to those offers where the player in not eligible (do your research!).

I believe this section is referering to players whose rights are not currently held (i.e. FA prospects). You are always allowed to qualify your RFAs, even if they've gone to Europe, in order to continue to hold their HFNHL rights in case they return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad