14. Anaheim- Bickell- F
15. NY Rangers- McGrath- F
16. Dallas- Lisin- F
17. Nashville- Schwarz- G
18. Buffalo- Fransson- D
19. San Jose- Sindel- F
20. Tampa Bay- Pohl- F

Some disclaimers first off

I don't think Schwarz would be taken by Nashville but he dropped really low and I don't know how Finley is doing. Also Vokoun is still extremely young and playing extremely well.

Also I know Wolski and O'Neill are mixed up, one is too high, one is too low. But I didn't figure in any trades.

Third this wasn't drawn up by me alone. I've had some help on this and we're winging some of these because we don't know some of the prospects in the system (some of the top names yes but none of the depth guys that could turn out to be stars or already stars). We've taken some of the suggestions off HF and their prospects rating thingie.

Enjoy...

Err forgot to add positions....

Last edited by a moderator:

thestonedkoala

Basically a good defensemen, I can't give you a write up now I don't know much about him but he's a good skater, a good player. Needs a bit more time to bloom but should be a solid 1-2 top defensemen once he does. Big guy too. Offense isn't there either but will be in time. He plays I believe at Notre Dame.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
thestonedkoala said:
Basically a good defensemen, I can't give you a write up now I don't know much about him but he's a good skater, a good player. Needs a bit more time to bloom but should be a solid 1-2 top defensemen once he does. Big guy too. Offense isn't there either but will be in time. He plays I believe at Notre Dame.

Thanks... do you know where the CSB have him pugged?

thestonedkoala

Sabes said:
No Chipchura?:dunno:

Ummm nope sorry. Also Malkin might be a little low too but there are a bunch of good prospects in the top ten this year.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I know it's early so i can forget some players but mine would look like...
( Dec6 standings )

1.Pittsburgh - Alexander Ovechkin
2.Washington - Robbie Shremp
3.Chicago - Rotislav Olez
4.Columbus - Evgeni Malkin
5.Islanders - Cam Barker
6.Florida - Lauri Tukonen
7.Carolina - Wojtek Wolski
8.Minnesota - Wes O'neil
9.Edmonton - Ladislav Smid
10.Anaheim - Drew Stafford
11.Phoenix - Evan McGrath
12.Dallas - Jakub Sindel
13.Montreal - Adam Pineault
14.Calgary - Devan Dubnyk
15.Buffalo - Johan Fransson
16.San-Jose - Kyle Chipchura
17.Rangers - Lukas Kaspar
18.Tampa Bay - Kirill Lyamin
19.Los-Angeles - Michal Sersen
20.Nashville - Andrew Ladd
21.Ottawa - Petr Pohl
22.Atlanta - Alexandre Picard
23.St-Louis - Marek Schwarz
24.Colorado - Johannes Salomonsson
25.Boston - Bryan Bickell
26.New-Jersey - Jeff Schutlz
27.Detroit - Alexander Radulov
28.Vancouver - Sergei Ogorodnikov
29.Toronto - David Laliberte
30.Philly - Julien Ellis

Don't Bash me i don't fellow Europeans Prospects very well I try but i can't see them all. And it's very early in the season maybe you know more than me on kind of prospects but don't say i'm a looser cause i think Ladd is better than Picard or something like that. Maybe you should do it like me so i can see more opinions.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I don't think one list is better than the other. I just an opinion List, I'm sure you know better than me in prospects department.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
2.Washington - Robbie Shremp.[/QUOTE
C! sChremp lol but don't worry, they did that in his high school yearbook too...anyways the way thigns have been going i dont think rob will get taken 2nd, unfortunately. I honestly see Rob going to Florida with Ludzy having a huge influence on that pick. Just a thought.

thestonedkoala

Actually yeah could you put their position?

Nashville does need a scorer...

Missionhockey

Jul 6, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Pardon me for being American and not knowing who any of these prospects are, but can anybody give me some insight? Especially for who New Jersey might draft. I think they'll be looking for a defenseman.

habsfansam

Jul 22, 2003
Somewhere dark...?
i wonder if the habs having Locke will influence whether they go for a guy like pineault, or a guy like bickell. Actually, how often does that sort of connection play a part in drafting one player versus another?

CoolburnIsGone

Cayouche5 said:
I know it's early so i can forget some players but mine would look like...
( Dec6 standings )

1.Pittsburgh - Alexander Ovechkin
2.Washington - Robbie Shremp
3.Chicago - Rotislav Olez
4.Columbus - Evgeni Malkin
5.Islanders - Cam Barker
6.Florida - Lauri Tukonen
7.Carolina - Wojtek Wolski
8.Minnesota - Wes O'neil
Just my opinion about who FL would draft but if O'Neill or Wolski were available, I think they would be taken before Tukonen. And if it were between Schremp & Wolski, its possibly a toss up depending on when/if Dudley hires a coach. I definitely see Schremp getting selected after Wolski.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
i think, if everything happened the way it does in that first list, nashville would pass a sure bet like schwarz(we have finley, lassila and hanuljak in the system, with finley starting to finally show some brilliance in the AHL this year, and lassila playing like a stud over in finland) and take the small scorer in jakub sindel.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
Who are the big, drive to the net, goal scoring LW/C types this year? I hope the Flames can grab someone like this.

icarus

Mar 6, 2002
Kingston, ON
Visit site
Is there any rhyme or reason for a team (i.e. the Flames) to draft two goalies in the 1st round in less than five years? The Flames are happy to wait on Sabourin, Krahn, Medvedev, and McElhinney. Like Kruezer says, a big centre would be nice. Or even another defenseman, if he's the BPA..? :dunno:

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
icarus said:
Is there any rhyme or reason for a team (i.e. the Flames) to draft two goalies in the 1st round in less than five years? The Flames are happy to wait on Sabourin, Krahn, Medvedev, and McElhinney. Like Kruezer says, a big centre would be nice. Or even another defenseman, if he's the BPA..? :dunno:
I agree, I'd be leaning more toward a goalie next year, or the year after. We could always use another D-man if BPA, But a big center would be best really. Or even a big LW (Ladd?, Bickell?) I'd like the Flames future top 6 with that....

Reinprecht-Lombardi-Iginla
Saprykin-XXXXX-Kobasew
OR
Saprykin-Reinprecht-Iginla
XXXXX-Lombardi-Kobasew

That looks best too me, of course that player could be scored with a Guathier (or even Lydman) +Conroy deal, after Phaneuf makes the team. Gelinas is starting to get older as well and would look nice with Yelle and Donovan (unless he really is going to be a 30 goal man :D) on the 3rd for a while until Nystrom/Maki are ready.

Gumby

Nov 14, 2003
By the beach!! FL
Visit site
I_r_1337 said:
ALEX O TO WASHINGTON! :yo:

It has been surreal rooting for the bad teams to win and the Caps to lose so we can get him....though I just know they're gonna go on just enough of a winng streak to knock them outta the big time prospects.

As for these lists, CSB likes this Malkin kid at 2 but you guys don't seem so enthused......anybody know anything about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad