Post-Game Talk: Preds vs. Squids 10/12/23 7:00PM CT Home Opener Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Full lineups to come when available. Sounds like Glass is good to go and we may see Fabbro in and Schenn out.

I was also inspired by Porter to AI generate an image for the game. This is what I got for Sabre Tooth fighting Kraken so enjoy.

1697127411364.png

Last edited:

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Downside of course is we are now back to being stuck with Willie and Mace..... I would almost rather listen to Leah Hextall. Almost.

Go Preds! I will be in the arena Tuesday night!

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
Did you guys know that octopus is one of the smartest and most highly evolved creatures on the planet? They even have eight brains, one for each arm! They are still delicious though.

Bon appetit Preds!

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Downside of course is we are now back to being stuck with Willie and Mace..... I would almost rather listen to Leah Hextall. Almost.

Go Preds! I will be in the arena Tuesday night!
I'd take Daunic and Mason over whatever that sorry excuse of a broadcast on Tuesday was. ESPN continues to find new ways to make their broadcast terrible.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I'm especially offended that both these images and my images are giving a sabre tooth cat vertical stripes.
I tried a ton of things a few portfolios back, but I couldn't find a way to get it to come up with anything else... I tried smilodon of course, and even at one point Diego-from-the-movie-Ice-Age... but all I could ever get was the orange striped tiger with somewhat longer fangs. A glitch in the matrix...

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Did you guys know that octopus is one of the smartest and most highly evolved creatures on the planet? They even have eight brains, one for each arm! They are still delicious though.

Bon appetit Preds!
A Kracken is a squid....just as delicious.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I'd take Daunic and Mason over whatever that sorry excuse of a broadcast on Tuesday was. ESPN continues to find new ways to make their broadcast terrible.
It was bad. A guy I work with that was watching it and wanted to see Bedard after said that it was simply awful too watch.

I may be listening tonight. Gotta ICC raid launch in WoW Classic and it doesn't exactly like when you run a VPN and it. Several have been banned from it mistakenly in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad