Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Sabres 3/7 7pm. The get your shit back together edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I used to work in their org tree then they fired me just as I was going to land a suite deal.

f***. THEM. UP.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Will be interesting to see how we bounce back after the loss. Buffalo isn't a terrible team but one we should be able to beat.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I'm assuming neither of the new guys will be in tonight? Which would mean Gurianov in for Trenin's spot?

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Eh I'm assuming the wheels fall off a bit from here on. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if the only reason we make the playoffs is everyone just sucks more than we do.
We've got a bit of breathing room but there's enough bubble teams that I think it'll still take a .600 point percentage or so the rest of the way to get in. Will be interesting to see.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
We've got a bit of breathing room but there's enough bubble teams that I think it'll still take a .600 point percentage or so the rest of the way to get in. Will be interesting to see.
Well Calgary unloaded so unless Markstrom stands on his head I don't see them doing much. St Louis hasn't been doing much either. Only wildcard is Seattle cause I just don't pay attention to them. Everyone else is pretty much out of it already.

Reactions: bdub24

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Call me crazy but I think we'll do well tonight. The hiccup on Tuesday was a reality check for the boys. Plus the Sabres lost in an OT game last night. Maybe they'll lose their legs as the game goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad