Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Hawks 1/2 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Id really like to see Tomasino get some time in the middle 6. Feel like sherwoods physical nature is probably a better fit with McCarron and Trenin anyways.
Yeah you can always go back to putting Tomasino with McCarron if he struggles but we do at some point need Tomasino to learn to play with other skill guys.

Also, Sherwood has really fallen off recently. He had a good run with Novak and Evangelista for a bit but the magic seems have been lost there. Hopefully he can get a bit of that goal scoring touch back again wherever he is in the lineup.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Yeah you can always go back to putting Tomasino with McCarron if he struggles but we do at some point need Tomasino to learn to play with other skill guys.

Also, Sherwood has really fallen off recently. He had a good run with Novak and Evangelista for a bit but the magic seems have been lost there. Hopefully he can get a bit of that goal scoring touch back again wherever he is in the lineup.

I realize Tomasino isnt burning it up but neither is Sherwood. Whole middle 6 is pretty stagnant. Evangelista's goal last game is his only point in 5 games, Sherwood and Parssinen are pointless in 5, Tomasino pointless in 3 and no shots in 4, smith no points in 4. Maybe it is the lack of shooting that keeps Tomasino down.... 40 shots on goal in 29 games. Either way... middle 6 (or bottom 9) could use some mixing

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Wasnt he injured? Kindof nice to go back to the LHD RHD dynamic though not sure about the McD Schenn pairing personally
Yeah I still just don't really think Schenn is worthy of an every night slot. While Josi-McD is great I do think it makes some sense to break them up to improve the defensive play overall. Personally I'd keep McD on his offside and pair him with Stastney but I know that isn't likely.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
id like to see what Gurianov can do with novak

Send glass and sherwood to milwaukee… call up afansyev

Forsberg-ROR- Nyquist
gurianov- novak-tomasino
sissons- parsinnen-evangelista
smith-mccarron-trenin

afanasyev

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
20240102_181227.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sparkle twin

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I used to leave little blooms when I was first learning to solder. It takes practice and of course heating up the material rather than the solder itself.

That is what you do with that little rookie. Make him pay a physical price everytime he touches that puck

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
What a bullshit call. At least call holding the stick and off set. f***ing Chicago welfare queens

Reactions: Adz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad