Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Calgary Flames :: 11/22/23 :: 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Preds win! Preds win! Preds win!

Atta boy Juuuuuuice! Atta boy Parsnip! Atta boy Cap’n! Special edition atta boy GMDP!

fu Off The Mark! fu HuberDOH! fu Lambert!

Streaking to the adults table for some Turkey and pie! Happy Thanksgiving friends!
You forgot the wine!

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Saros didn't give up the crap goals ... Pärssinen getting the PK goal ... Carrier gets his first goal ... the McD/Josi paring working out.

Beat the teams below you in the standings. Turkey then the Blues on Friday afternoon. Still need to win the next two games to equal last season's start through 20 games.

Reactions: SouthNash and Adz

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Just got home from the game. Fantastic time. Stastney still gets my vote for keeping on the big club. That goal that carrier scored, Forsberg did some amazing work behind the net, popped the puck over the net with his hand and tried slamming it home with his stick from the side of the net and barely missed the puck mid-air. I don’t know what Forsberg has been eating for breakfast but I’d be willing to keep him supplied with it for the rest of the season if he keeps this up. I think the Foudy experiment should probably end sooner rather than later, bring up Afanasyev and let him have that spot.

All that being said.

:nashville Win!!!

Fun hockey is fun!!!!

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Parssinen was our best player at the dot last night but he didnt get alot of faceoffs against Lindholm who ate our lunch. Sissons was not very good and ROR was about break even.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Just got home from the game. Fantastic time. Stastney still gets my vote for keeping on the big club. That goal that carrier scored, Forsberg did some amazing work behind the net, popped the puck over the net with his hand and tried slamming it home with his stick from the side of the net and barely missed the puck mid-air. I don’t know what Forsberg has been eating for breakfast but I’d be willing to keep him supplied with it for the rest of the season if he keeps this up. I think the Foudy experiment should probably end sooner rather than later, bring up Afanasyev and let him have that spot.

All that being said.

:nashville Win!!!

Fun hockey is fun!!!!

Egor played the worst game that I have ever seen from him last night. I don't know if he has a cold or some minor injury. He was off time from his first shift. The puck kept jumping off of his stick, even when he was by himself. The Admirals play at Rockford on Friday and host them on Saturday. I am going on a road trip and won't be at the game.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: SouthNash

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Was it just me or was that not a great game for the Lauzon-Carrier pairing? Haven't looked at any stats or rewatched the game, and I don't think there was anything egregious, just not a great game after there was talk here of them being pretty solid the last few games.

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Was it just me or was that not a great game for the Lauzon-Carrier pairing? Haven't looked at any stats or rewatched the game, and I don't think there was anything egregious, just not a great game after there was talk here of them being pretty solid the last few games.
I’m not too worried about it. We gave up 1 goal as a team so they couldn’t have been that bad.

Reactions: nine_inch_fang

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I’m not too worried about it. We gave up 1 goal as a team so they couldn’t have been that bad.
Yeah, didn't mean that they were bad. Probably won't compliment them anymore though if they're gonna look shaky the very next game.

They suck together, break them up!!!:naughty:

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Yeah, didn't mean that they were bad. Probably won't compliment them anymore though if they're gonna look shaky the very next game.

They suck together, break them up!!!:naughty:
If anything, I think the forwards made some bad decisions with the puck in the defensive zone. Forsberg and Evangelista in the 1st were the two most glaring ones.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Yeah I don't think Lauzon and Carrier were that bad but the forwards were making some pretty bad decisions with the puck that caused some issues. Those cross ice passes and drop back passes were great when they get there, but if they don't its a nightmare.

I think also with this offensive system we are going to be a little more challenged with that, everyone pushes up ice quickly after we gain control so if you turn it over its gonna be a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad