Recalled/Assigned: Preds recall Daniel Bang

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
I can't find the link but Poile said on air during one of the intermissions that he was bring Forsberg over to practice and if he was comfortable and the organization was comfortable then they'd put him in the lineup....

triggrman; not trying to contradict you back and forth haha. just something i remember getting somewhat excited about in this ****** of a season.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
from what I read in reports from WAS reporters it was over at the end of his season and they encourage him to join the Hershey Bears. Hopefully we'll be getting him into practice shortly.

I want him to wear #92 or something in the 80's. those numbers are nice for young guns!!!

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
His flight got delayed .... Chance he might not be here tonight , so do we play a man down or bring in someone from the crowd.

Yeah, play a man down! Milwaukee will probably play 3 forward lines in their next game on Friday. They already tried using 2 D-men as wings, since they dressed 8 D-men to have 18 skaters. It is getting damn ridiculous!

The Admirals hold the 8th and final playoff spot versus Nashville being in 13th place. If the Nashville brass want their prospects to get playoff experience, they should stop being Rear Admirals!

Nashville Transplant

Feb 28, 2013
Nash/LA
PLEASE keep Forsberg as FAR away from this team as possible. If Sweden isn't far enough, send him to Siberia, but DO NOT let him see this mess. Wait until he can have a proper training camp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rills

Mar 28, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
When Bang (pronounced more like Bong in swedish) gets called for charging or checking from the behind it's customary for the announcers to play the Cypress Hill song "Hits from the Bong"... FYI...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad