Preds fan coming in peace (ticket/seating question)

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
Mods- not sure if this is allowed or not, sorry in advance if it is against policy/guidelines.

Hey all, a buddy and I are flying out for the game on 2/16 and I was curious what the best method of buying tickets is for T-Mobile. Looking at the seating map it, 104-107 or 114-117 seem to be the best, but I'm looking for the local's opinion.

Also, if anyone has 2 tickets to that game for sale I'd love to hear from you as well, prefer lower bowl but can be uppers too.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
VGK Ticket Exchange is where to get the tickets. It's a clunky site, but it's the only place season ticket holders can sell. Since it's kind of a weird, non-national site it's also got a little less traffic.

There's not a bad seat in the place, so sit wherever you want. My tickets are upstairs red line and I wouldn't sit anywhere else.

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
VGK Ticket Exchange is where to get the tickets. It's a clunky site, but it's the only place season ticket holders can sell. Since it's kind of a weird, non-national site it's also got a little less traffic.

There's not a bad seat in the place, so sit wherever you want. My tickets are upstairs red line and I wouldn't sit anywhere else.

Thank you sir! I’ll check it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad