Post-Game Talk: Preds def. Canucks - 5-4 (SO) (Kuzmenko x2, Dries, Garland)

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
He guys i got the Myers shift by shift done enjoy....

Regarding the whole Copenhagen Zoo Giraffe controversy : AdviceAnimals

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Lol well i certainly wouldn't remember the NHL engineered deal to give aqua the canucks or the commish on tv town hall explaining a lock out telling fans its not his fault the players walked out add the piss poor attitude towards players still denying concussions happen and affect players and lets not go to his management of dops hes a weasel NBA showed him the door for a reason.
Dude punctuation is your friend...

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
We probably win this one if we dressed Silovs as a defender instead of Myers

Give Myers more minutes
Tell ya what, Myers owes Delia a steak dinner with all the trimmings; tonight was classic chaos giraffe. Also Miller is the new shootout Naslund. Delia with points in 5 of his last 6, all of which have terribel sv%. Go figure.

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
Yes I want the highest draft pick, but at the same time I don't mind seeing some signs of life in this team. It's nice to see Kuzmenko trending towards becoming an elite player, if he isn't already. He shown that he is as strong on his feet as anybody - a Connor Garland with 3 x the strength. That goal of his might be the best individual effort of the year.

Reactions: Grantham and Red

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
A costly point for the tank, but I guess you can't lose 'em all. Kuzmenko one of the few positive stories in an otherwise dismal season.

Canuck front office needs to take pity on Canuck fans, and find a way to move on from Myers. I mean surely a game like that has to be the end. Sometimes it's just time for a team and a player to part company.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
If there's one player I hope we never see in a Canucks uniform again after this season it is by far Tyler Myers.

What a completely idiotic signing from day 1. I know it's not his fault the idiot gave him the contract but watching players like him makes me dislike my team.

Please we have suffered enough.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Hughes has been climbing up the leaderboard the last month or so. Ties for 4th in scoring and 3rd in points per game. His +9 is remarkable, given how poor this team is defensively. He should get more than a few Norris votes.
He's actually a +12

Reactions: Indiana

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
If there's one player I hope we never see in a Canucks uniform again after this season it is by far Tyler Myers.

What a completely idiotic signing from day 1. I know it's not his fault the idiot gave him the contract but watching players like him makes me dislike my team.

Please we have suffered enough.
My dogg, one more year of Myers or four of OEL?

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Hughes has been climbing up the leaderboard the last month or so. Ties for 4th in scoring and 3rd in points per game. His +9 is remarkable, given how poor this team is defensively. He should get more than a few Norris votes.
His D isnt going to pull him many and hes not playing in east which wont help him much either

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad