Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Avs 3/30 5pm The "back on the horse" edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
After these past two games the Preds look like an only fans chick... Ran through. Maybe they need to go to the clinic!

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Sad to lose, but enjoyable time. Lank had ~2 goals he'd love back. Can debate the major for sure, but McDonagh's hit was just unnecessary; really the turning point of the game. Not great, but a fun one to watch in person.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Well we got our butts kicked and it was a blowout. At least my D and D session ended with all the bad guys dead and the party still alive.

Reactions: bdub24

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Sad to lose, but enjoyable time. Lank had ~2 goals he'd love back. Can debate the major for sure, but McDonagh's hit was just unnecessary; really the turning point of the game. Not great, but a fun one to watch in person.
Watching the replay of it I'm not even sure it was intentional. I think he was going for the puck, Colton turned up ice and it ended up being worse than it should have been.

In the end the Refs kept going until they got the outcome they wanted. They didn't score enough on the 5 minutes so they just had to keep making calls until they thought it was enough.

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
That call on McDonough was a punch in the gut and I think everyone knew that was going to kill us. I have no idea what the refs were looking at to think that was a match penalty. Now I hope we draw them in the playoffs. Great teams with shitty goaltending like the Avs never make it far in the POs so maybe they are our best shot at a first round upset. Assuming we don’t have to play against the refs too of course.

Reactions: bdub24

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
That call on McDonough was a punch in the gut and I think everyone knew that was going to kill us. I have no idea what the refs were looking at to think that was a match penalty. Now I hope we draw them in the playoffs. Great teams with shitty goaltending like the Avs never make it far in the POs so maybe they are our best shot at a first round upset. Assuming we don’t have to play against the refs too of course.
That's a given!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad