Post-Game Talk: Preds at Vegas past our bed times 2/20/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
That's mean to their fans.
What is mean to their fans are the non-stop commercials during intermission. During the second one, I went souvenir hunting to get away from it.

Nashville can't play worse than on MLK Day. About 2 guys played well and the defense was awful!

Last edited:

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Because the players are mad about U2?

The Preds are now tanking on purpose?
Nah. Murphys law.
The players don’t give a crap about missing some concert.
Professional athletes from any sport will never tank on purpose so the team can find their replacements easier.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
If it is stupid on paper but it works in reality ... it isn't stupid.

I disagree with having Afanasyev up if we're not playing him but what matters is wins. We'll see if Bruno out coaches himself yet again tonight.
Sometimes you get lucky in a single game and it doesnt work out in the long run. I think the balance might work out better on the defensive end of the puck but we got lucky on the offensive end of things and the 5 goal outburst was an outlier. We will see.

Definitely agree about sitting Afanaseyev. Doesnt make sense to sit him. Especially now that svechkov is out 4-6 weeks.

Atleast barrie is in the pressbox

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Thankfully home for this one, not so fun fact - If you are in a hospital room at Vanderbilt, one of the Predators primary partners, you won't be able to watch the game on their TV.

Go get 'em boys!

• Wow
Reactions: PredsV82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad