Proposal: Preds and Rangers

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Stepan and Nash at 50% ($3.9 cap hit for 2 years) for Ellis, Fiala, Doughty, Smith (or Wilson) and conditional 2017 1st if Preds make it to conference finals. Becomes a 2nd if not.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
In your dreams is Nash worth fiala a first plus a prospect lol.
How many points did he get last season? How old is he??

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
This is a mess. Offers getting edited. Trying to move one of our top 4 D man we have locked up for cheap. Just not a lot going well in this thread for OP.

SpeedDemon

Apr 13, 2011
Classified
Practically Every proposal I see here has one thing in common. The Rags always benefit. They were the ones stupid enough to give out those long heavy contracts. Let them suffer with 'em

Last edited:

SpeedDemon

Apr 13, 2011
Classified
To preds,
Stepan and Nash (%40 retained)

To Rangers,
2017 first round pick, Smith, Ekholm, Fiala, Kamenev, Dougherty

If you want a top-line 2-way center and a guy capable of scoring 30-40 goals, it will cost you.

Now that we've had a ridiculous proposal from either side, let's negotiate and end somewhere in the middle.

All proposals here are ridiculous. Rick Nash will never score 30-40 goals again no matter who he plays with. He's nearing the end of his prime and Stepan ... I'm not selling the farm for him.

You expect us to shred our defense corp and our prospect corp for a pair whol'l be useless in 3-4 years. No thank you.

SpeedDemon

Apr 13, 2011
Classified
This is absolutely brutal.

Counter: Stepan, Nash (40%) for Fiala, Ellis, Ribeiro (salary cap reasons), 2017 1st and 2018 1st. Then I would consider it.

And this is a ripoff. Nash isn't worth half of what you're asking for.

None of our top 4 D are being moved until expansion when one may have to be exposed (I'm thinking Ellis)
Ribeiro can give us 50+ points even with age. He's one of those anomalies
two first round picks for a guy whose 32 and is singned for 8 mill for two more years and whose at the end of his prime??? what are you smoking??

Last edited:

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
And this is a ripoff. Nash isn't worth half of what you're asking for.

None of our top 4 D are being moved until expansion when one may have to be exposed (I'm thinking Ellis)
Ribeiro can give us 50+ points even with age. He's one of those anomalies
two first round picks for a guy whose 32 and is singned for 8 mill for two more years and whose at the end of his prime??? what are you smoking??

We get it, you didn't have the Rick Nash poster in your bed room growing up.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
All proposals here are ridiculous. Rick Nash will never score 30-40 goals again no matter who he plays with. He's nearing the end of his prime and Stepan ... I'm not selling the farm for him.

You expect us to shred our defense corp and our prospect corp for a pair whol'l be useless in 3-4 years. No thank you.

Nash will never score 30-40 again?

Yeah, you don't watch him at all. He scored 42 in 2015. Not far removed from it at all.

I suggest you do your homework before you post about players that you have absolutely no clue about instead of joining in on the mob mentality BS spewed on here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad