Proposal: Predictions

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Now that we are almost last in the NHL. I thought it would be interesting for some people to post predictions on what you think FLETCHER will with our current team. What will he do at the Deadline? Draft? And FA? Post some future line ups involving some moves you think he will do.

Will he re build. Or just tweak a couple things?

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007
I don’t think a rebuild would happen, but that doesn’t mean players like Simmonds, Voracek, and Gudas couldn’t be available.

I hope that’s what he does. If Voracek were to be dealt, a good player would be coming back. Perhaps a defenseman or forward with other moving pieces. Maybe to Minnesota for Nino, Brodin, or Coyle with other moving pieces just as an idea.

A Gudas+Simmonds package at the deadline could return several assets and then be flipped in the summer. To Toronto for a 1st+Sandin?

Imagine landing a top 3 pick, taking a player there, and then filling in the 3-5 roster spots via trade or free agency with high end players. They would have a ton of cap space, not even factoring in the MacDonald/Weise contracts which become moveable with 1 year left.

johum7

Nov 8, 2017
Freddy
Trades: Simmonds for literally anything

Draft: some guy projected in the 5th round at 24th overall

FA: anyone named Zach, Ryan, Parise, Suter or any other combination of aging vets to 13 years x 96 million dollar contracts

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad