Kamloops vs Seattle
(Kam in 7)

WHL Final

Kamloops vs Moose Jaw
(Kam in 6)

Reactions: wetcoast

Wangstar

Apr 2, 2023
I go the exact identical as JustGirouxxit. Saves me from typing the same predictions.

JUSTGIROUXIT

Apr 16, 2020
Couple sweeps out west. Blazers TBrirds should be a heck of a finals there. MJ giving Wpg a good run here as well. Conference finals East and West should be fun series.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Im pumped it is Kamloops and Seattle in the West finals... I would be very happy if either one of them won the league BUT with Kamloops hosting the Memorial Cup and getting an automatic berth, i will be hoping Seattle wins the series and the league so they make it to the Memorial cup.

Seattle is such a fun team to watch this year and Id be very happy seeing both Seattle and Kamloops in the Mem Cup

Reactions: JUSTGIROUXIT

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
SEA is a machine. What a great series KENT and KAM fans will get to see. Edge to SEA for the massive team speed they have to go with the skill. perfect storyline to have SEA go all the way and then a rematch in KAM for the MEM.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
SEA is a machine. What a great series KENT and KAM fans will get to see. Edge to SEA for the massive team speed they have to go with the skill. perfect storyline to have SEA go all the way and then a rematch in KAM for the MEM.
Kamloops is a machine as well. Portland was better than PG, and they got dispatched easily. I'm going to say Kamloops in 7.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Seattle has 15 players with at least 1 Goal, where the Blazers have 13.

Kamloops has 16 pp goals while Seattle has 11.

Kamloops is averaging 6 goals for a game, while Seattle is 4.87 Goals per game.

Big key is going to be goaltending.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Who set the schedule for these playoffs, anyway?

Seattle completed their sweep last Wednesday, and Kamloops advanced the following day.

Both teams are 8-0 so far.

Their semifinal series starts........April 29th?

I get that the WHL wants both semis to start at the same time.......but that's still quite the gap, isn't it? :laugh:

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Who set the schedule for these playoffs, anyway?

Seattle completed their sweep last Wednesday, and Kamloops advanced the following day.

Both teams are 8-0 so far.

Their semifinal series starts........April 29th?

I get that the WHL wants both semis to start at the same time.......but that's still quite the gap, isn't it? :laugh:
The one plus is atleast both teams have had pretty much the same length of rest. I've always hated seeing a matchup when one team had a massive break and one team has been battling hard playing more games and less of a break.

I assume this series will go 6 or 7 games. I normally would be cheering for Kamloops here but in this case since the Blazers have a automatic berth in the Mem Cup, I really hope Seattle wins strictly cause I want to have both Kamloops and Seattle there

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The one plus is atleast both teams have had pretty much the same length of rest. I've always hated seeing a matchup when one team had a massive break and one team has been battling hard playing more games and less of a break.

I assume this series will go 6 or 7 games. I normally would be cheering for Kamloops here but in this case since the Blazers have a automatic berth in the Mem Cup, I really hope Seattle wins strictly cause I want to have both Kamloops and Seattle there

Actually I just realized that, what happens if the host city wins their league title?

Usually it's the three CHL champs plus the host city, right?

Would they just run the tourney with three teams?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Actually I just realized that, what happens if the host city wins their league title?

Usually it's the three CHL champs plus the host city, right?

Would they just run the tourney with three teams?
No... Say Kamloops and Winnipeg meet in the league final, both teams get in no matter what.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad