Prediction on Game #72 March 28 Washington @ Toronto

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
5-3 Leafs
Styles x2

5-3 Leafs
1st goal WILLY
Last goal WILLY
@ToneDog I am changing my picks to Willy .. i hear Matty may not play and I am leaving for go train now and can't do it at rink
Let's get that salami buddy.
5-3 Leafs
Matthews
Marner

Is Knies stalling?

Man. Tomorrow’s game is going to be 1 of those games where I really, REALLY wish we could dress the entire Marlies team. For 2 reasons.

#1 We know how dirty those f***s are and I wouldn’t put it past them to goon it up at some point and try to injure Matthews/Marner/JT/Nylander/ROR etc before the playoffs.

And #2 I wouldn’t want to show them ANYTHING live and in real time. Let them study game tape.

…Did I just hear people saying Mitch ‘led the way?’

Yeah, by putting up huge numbers in round 1 games 1-3 then Caspering until they got speedbagged by Florida.

At least 34 showed up big in the final games against Tampa and Willy played well vs Florida.

But this thread is moot. It’s August 4th and he’s not getting traded.

Pretty much, but only one when we really needed it and the one who should absolutely be kept at all costs.

This reminds me of discussion I was having with someone who's now on my ignore list, I was commenting on how badly the team has performed in playoff game 7's.

His response - why are you cherry picking game 7's?

You can't make this shit up. :laugh::laugh:

Yeah, why would use to some arbitrary thing like games #4, #5, #6 ,#7.

Games #4 and #5 have the possibility of being elimination games.
Games #6 and #7 are always elimination games.

DeSmith too... Karlsson is retained for 4 years, Petry for 2.

I think every team did well.

Montreal/SJ got some potential flippable assets as well as some draft capital.

Pens are at the very least a playoff team as opposed to last year, and then who knows, they have some elite pieces still even if they aren't in their prime.

Yup. Seasons 82 games, we're going to make the playoffs, plenty of time to try anything and everything.

Go ahead and evaluate every 5 to 9 in the league and get back to us then. I’d love to see your analysis.

5-3 Leafs
Styles x2

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad