Prediction Keller season 2017 18

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Depends on usage.

I would say somewhere in the 35 to 45 range.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
I think he will score at the same pace as Drouin. I expect about 65+ from him.

20/45 doesn't sound too unattainable.

But at this point it's all a guessing game.

Reactions: HenrikW

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
Somewhat off-topic, directly related - What are the odds he makes the team?

I don't follow Arizina closely but I know there's Stepan, Richardson, Cousins and Gaudet at center that are waiver eligible. Looks like there's room for only one of Strome, Dvorak or Keller to make the team without exposing anyone. Two of them if Chayka waives Gaudet.

Will any of these guys play wing so all three young guys can play? Would Chayka waive either Cousins or Richardson?

JeiJeieL

Jun 15, 2015
Kemi, Finland
Somewhat off-topic, directly related - What are the odds he makes the team?

I don't follow Arizina closely but I know there's Stepan, Richardson, Cousins and Gaudet at center that are waiver eligible. Looks like there's room for only one of Strome, Dvorak or Keller to make the team without exposing anyone. Two of them if Chayka waives Gaudet.

Will any of these guys play wing so all three young guys can play? Would Chayka waive either Cousins or Richardson?

Keller is going to be winger.

Line up will be something like this:

Domi - Stepan - Duclair
Perlini - Dvorak - Keller
Rieder - Strome - McGinn
Martinook - Richardson/Cousins - Fischer

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Comfortably gets 50-60 points. Comparing him with the Leafs rookies who also went to the WCs. All in a similar range (slightly below to slightly above ppg).

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
He's saying that he'll check in at sub 50 this season and then be over 50 the subsequent season and many seasons after until he's past his prime and ends up with less than 50 again at some point in the distant future.

oh ok. wording confused me.

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
The way I see it, there's just a small chance he doesn't make the roster. He had such an amazing year last season, its just difficult to comprehend him not making the team. I figure he scores at a 55-60 point pace.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I think 50 points is a fair estimate. He could go as high as 60 or as low as 35-40. The Coyotes haven't exactly been piling up the goals lately so it might be tough to have a huge year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad