Prediction Game Thread: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
That was actually a lot of fun. Made me pay more attention when the season was going down the drain and there was no fun in the hockey itself.

Big congrats to Swervin81, that's an impressive number! Worthy of the President Trophy.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
We will have one again this year. I'll make the thread after the Ducks-Yotes game is over and solidifies the West brackets.

Cool, thanks.

I think I started predicting around 15-20 games in. Wish I would have done this the whole year to see if I could get higher.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Congrats Swervin81!! I had a good start but you played better when it mattered the most :handclap:

Btw. I don't know why I passed Lapa in the end? I thought my Blues prediction was all wrong but I'll take it :naughty:

E: Oh, now I read the rules.. Goals right, winner wrong, 2 points. No wonder I did so well. Next year I'm probably gonna suck bad when I know the rules :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
A Leafs fan wins our game?! Ridiculous. :sarcasm:

Scandalous I say!

:laugh:

That was actually a lot of fun. Made me pay more attention when the season was going down the drain and there was no fun in the hockey itself.

Big congrats to Swervin81, that's an impressive number! Worthy of the President Trophy.

Congrats Swervin81!! I had a good start but you played better when it mattered the most :handclap:

Btw. I don't know why I passed Lapa in the end? I thought my Blues prediction was all wrong but I'll take it :naughty:

E: Oh, now I read the rules.. Goals right, winner wrong, 2 points. No wonder I did so well. Next year I'm probably gonna suck bad when I know the rules :sarcasm'

Thanks! :yo:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
So Swervin, since you're best at predicting, thoughts on the playoff series? Don't screw it up. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad