Predict the Score: 2018-19 NJ Devils

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
GOOGLE SHEET LINK HERE

http s://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zgJ_jZhawkOIOIRuiCKAY8zV0llsbIEeiTNHHAsbcnI/edit?usp=sharing

**Obviously fix the URL** (HF would automatically do some internet voodoo that made it unworkable but fix the URL and it'll work fine. Editing and all.)

A couple of notes:
1) Apparently you do *not* need a Google account to edit if I share this link. If you have one, I can protect your predictions from funny business.
2) Choose your own sheet (at the bottom) and enter in your HF handle where it says "Player #" in bold near the top of the sheet. You can edit the sheet name (bottom tab) if you want but I am sure I will go through and check it. You will see that Benedict Gomez already has a sheet dedicated to his predictions as I used his (up to the Toronto game) to verify my work since he had quite a few points.
3) Enter your PAST predictions and FUTURE predictions. You'll have to do all the work going back in time. If you did not predict a game(s) then leave the game BLANK. The goals part is easy but the results are coded as follows:

RW - Regulation Win
RL - Regulation Loss
OW - Overtime Win
OL - Overtime Loss
SW - Shootout Win
SL - Shootout Loss

*This is meant to be a fun thing so dont be a jerk and change some of your predictions because you were wrong. We can't all be champions like myself!

4) I set up roughly 24 player sheets which is definitely enough for the more consistent players but if I need to add more, I will do so.

5) Let me know if I screwed up.

I do not spend enough time on my laptop to continue doing this the old way. I will still manage to update the standings here every so often to keep the thread alive. Plus I am sure you're complaints here will eventually reach the management on the other side of the screen.

Last edited:

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
@njdevsfn95 when you put the devils win, say, 3-2, and put OT, but they win in regulation, is that still 0? i thought that if the result matches (regardless of OT), you still get 1 point. you only get 3 if you get everything right (reg vs OT, and score)

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
@njdevsfn95 when you put the devils win, say, 3-2, and put OT, but they win in regulation, is that still 0? i thought that if the result matches (regardless of OT), you still get 1 point. you only get 3 if you get everything right (reg vs OT, and score)

You only get 1pt if you match the result (they win/lose in Reg/OT/SO) but you dont have the exact score.

ACTUAL SCORE: 4 - 3 OT

Prediction: 4 - 3 OT is 3 pt

Prediction: 3 - 2 OT is 1 pt

Prediction: 3 - 2 RW is 0 pt

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Please put your predictions into the Google Sheets file located here (fix the URL obviously). I think 4 players are in.

http s://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zgJ_jZhawkOIOIRuiCKAY8zV0llsbIEeiTNHHAsbcnI/edit?usp=sharing

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
4 Friggen Hour Drive to get home from work. NO PICK TONIGHT. Who dropped the ball on this storm. LGD!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00