Predict the Sabres Record in April

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
April Schedule - Wednesday, April 1 vs TOR - Regulation Win. Friday, April 3 vs CHI - Regulation Loss.
Saturday, April 4 @NYI - Regulation Loss. Monday, April 6 vs CAR - Shootout/Overtime Loss.
Friday, April 10 @CLB - Shootout/Overtime Win. Saturday, April 11 vs PIT - Regulation Win - Ennis scores with a second remaining to send the fans home happy.

LaxSabre - No way I'm picking them to lose vs the Leafs. Chicago and New York Islanders will need the win so lets help them out.
We always go to overtime and shootout vs the Canes - hate to say we lose this one.
We will clinch last overall sometime after this game and before the Columbus game thus we will go ahead and win our last two games of the season.

Last edited:

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Can't believe so many people predict that we are going to beat the pens. I mean, it seems like the vast majority in tank discussions see that as a winnable game.

I guess it's possible. But from where I'm sitting, even a penguins team that's sitting its stars and has nothing to play for is still a far better team than the Sabres, and would win probably 80% of the time.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Can't believe so many people predict that we are going to beat the pens. I mean, it seems like the vast majority in tank discussions see that as a winnable game.

I guess it's possible. But from where I'm sitting, even a penguins team that's sitting its stars and has nothing to play for is still a far better team than the Sabres, and would win probably 80% of the time.

Pittsburgh likely won't have anything to play for

We're at least going to see their backup goalie (2nd road game in 2 nights), and probably going to see at least one of Crosby/Malkin out with some silly injury.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Pittsburgh likely won't have anything to play for

We're at least going to see their backup goalie (2nd road game in 2 nights), and probably going to see at least one of Crosby/Malkin out with some silly injury.

I know. You'll notice that I acknowledged that in my post.

I still feel that, even so, a Pittsburgh team resting stars and not having anything to play for is still a far better team than the Sabres. And come on, let's not forget that it's not like the Sabres players have anything to play for either. I suspect many of them will have the car engine running so they can bolt after this game and slam the door on this miserable season.

I think Pittsburgh demolishes us, personally. That's my prediction.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
April Schedule:

Wed, Apr 1 vs TOR- WIN
Fri, Apr 3 vs CHI- LOSS
Sat, Apr 4 @NYI- LOSS
Mon, Apr 6 vs CAR- WIN
Fri, Apr 10 @CLB- OTL
Sat, Apr 11 vs PIT- LOSS

2-3-1

Ad