Predict the offseason

Rick Rocket

Regetstred User
May 22, 2008
To be honest I wasnt expecting them to fire MG yet...
Give me your predictions, not hopes of whats gonna transpire up to this coming season.

Whos going to be the GM, whos going to be the coach, who will we draft, who will we trade/acquire and which FAs will we get?

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Im most interested in what the Sedins are thinking now that Gillis is gone, and if Torts stays/goes.

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Based on what's happened in the past couple months, I'll say the Sedins go Wachowski brothers and Daniel announces a sex change - he's now Denise. Then, I dunno, the team changes their name to the Vancity Fartstupids. Aquilini then announces that the Fartstupids' home opener will be Steve Moore bobblehead night.

FTB

Apr 24, 2007
Vancouver, BC
How are we supposed to predict the off season yet - the fans haven't had another opportunity to start a chant to tell ownership what to do.

Luckily we have 3 more games left! Make it good, rabble!

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Steve Moore bobblehead night.

145.gif

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I predict SFA happens with the exception of 1 solid UFA for which Gillis had created space to add.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
I predict SFA happens with the exception of 1 solid UFA for which Gillis had created space to add.

He create the jump in the cap? Canucks already have $61M committed for next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad