Speculation: Predict the Next Canucks Trade

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI

there are moments when he looks great out there, and i have no doubt he adds a significant element to this team and allows us to confront certain other teams. if we ever make the playoffs we need someone like him. but if it comes down to it, i'd rather offer tryamkin stupid money to come back than guddy.

There really aren’t.

He’s a bottom pairing D of the ilk you pay > $2m/season for in free agency simply for their physicality and despite their flaws.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
i'd give him $3.5m x 2 years. i might even hold my nose and give $4m x 3 though.

i don't think he's shown he can be a top 4 dman. i think he can play minutes like one when needed though. and i think a guy who play 20 minutes in a war against big forwards and even push back is valuable, particularly when i look at the rest of our d corps and forwards.
holy f*** no f***ing way id touch that.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
After the Baertschi news I absolutely DREAD checking twitter.

I hope Benning doesnt go after either of the Vegas forwards who are going to be dealt at deadline in Perron, and Neal.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Florida needs a goalie and they apparently love Gudbranson.....And the Canucks desperately need forwards.....Come on Jimbo, there has to be a deal there with Tallon somewhere.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Word was Benning actually tried to trade up to nab Reinhart in the 2014 draft......so yes, he'd be a target for sure after trending backward in the NHL....Jimbo loves his reclamation projects of former first rounders... but is it just me, but every time I've watched him he looks more like the "Sam" the Canucks already have in Gagner?

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Word was Benning actually tried to trade up to nab Reinhart in the 2014 draft......so yes, he'd be a target for sure after trending backward in the NHL....Jimbo loves his reclamation projects of former first rounders... but is it just me, but every time I've watched him he looks more like the "Sam" the Canucks already have in Gagner?

It's pretty easy to predict which players Benning will target next. Simply look at former Top 15 picks Between 2010-2014 that are well on their way to bustville. Sam Reinhart definitely sounds like a Benning special.

I expect the next trade will involve one of the following:

Reinhart
Dal Colle
Koekkoek
Pulock
Morin
Honka
Ritchie

Reactions: MAGICMAN1963

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad