Predict the Atlantic all stars

6 forwards 3 dmen 2 goalies pick 1 from each team. Or use your own rules this is a fun poll.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I personally didn’t choose a Red Wing because it would mean one of Kucherov or Marner wouldn’t be an all star which I couldn’t justify.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Need at least one player per team.

Nikita Kucherov (TB)
Auston Matthews (TOR)
Jeff Skinner (BUF)
Max Domi (MTL)
Aleksander Barkov (FLA)
Dylan Larkin (DET)

Thomas Chabot (OTT)
Morgan Rielly (TOR)
Victor Hedman (TB)

Frederik Andersen (TOR)
Jaroslav Halak (BOS)

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
I personally didn’t choose a Red Wing because it would mean one of Kucherov or Marner wouldn’t be an all star which I couldn’t justify.

It's hard to pick the player who palys with zero talent and does everything by himself. Unlike players like Kucherov & Marner who has ton of talent to play with.

Larkin is a superstar if he had any better linemates, that's for sure.

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
It's hard to pick the player who palys with zero talent and does everything by himself. Unlike players like Kucherov & Marner who has ton of talent to play with.

Larkin is a superstar if he had any better linemates, that's for sure.
Idk. Red Wings have some pretty good forwards honestly. Just their defense sucks rocks and they don’t have a good 2c.

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Imaginary game would be fun where we put either one Kucherov or Marner to Larkins spot and give Larkin a spot in these offensive minded rosters.
I would bet money that Larkin would not produce as much as either of them

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Matthews, Eichel, Pastrnak, Barkov, Larkin, Domi
Hedman, Rielly, Chabot
Andersen, Vasilevskiy

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Matthews, Eichel, Pastrnak, Barkov, Larkin, Domi
Hedman, Rielly, Chabot
Andersen, Vasilevskiy
Seriously none of Point Kucherov and McDonagh make it and the guys who do are a dman off to a slow start by his standards and an injured goalie?

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Kucherov, Matthews, Pastrnak, Eichel, Domi, Larkin, Chabot, Rielly, Hedman, Andersen, Luongo

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
I'd put Marner in over Matthews, but since it's more a spectacle than anything I could see Matthews going.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Seriously none of Point Kucherov and McDonagh make it and the guys who do are a dman off to a slow start by his standards and an injured goalie?
TB had to make the sacrifice. Hedman and Vasi are both elite and have name recognition despite their starts so they can go. Put Point/Kuch on the team then we see the likes of Price/Weber, Halak and Luongo. No thanks.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Kucherov (TB)
Marner (TOR)
Pastrnak (BOS)
Eichel (BUF)
Domi (MTL)
Larkin (DET)

Chabot (OTT)
Reiley (TOR)
Hedman (TB)

Anderson (TOR)
Luongo (FLA)

How else are you gonna fit florida in? If you include Barkov you have to remove a forward. You cant remove Larkin because theres no other choice for DET, you cant remove Domi because montreal has no viable choices in other positions, you can remove Eichel but then you have to put in Dahlin or Risto which would mean removing a defenseman. In this case you couldnt remove Chabot because OTT has no other choices. You oculd remove Reiley but that thats a tough sell. Maybe removing Hedman would make sense but idk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad