Perron - Bozak - Fabbri
Steen - Sundqvist - Barbashev
Ex: Blais (13)

Eddy - Petro
Bouw - Parayko
Dunn - Bortz
Ex: Gunnarsson (7)

Binny / Allen (2)

22-man roster with Kyrou in San Antonio.

Reactions: MissouriMook

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Schwartz - Schenn - Tarasenko
Sanford - ROR - Perron
Blais - Bozak - Thomas
Barbashev - Sundqvist - Steen
Fabbri/MacEachern

Gunnarsson - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo
Edmundson

Binnington / Allen

I too see Kyrou starting in the AHL.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Perron-O’Reilly-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Schenn-Thomas
Fabbri-Bozak-Sundqvist
Blais/Sanford-Barbashev-Steen
MacEachern

Dunn-Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-Parayko
Edmundson-Bortuzzo
Gunnarsson

Binnington
Allen

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Perron - OReilly - Thomas
Sanford - Bozak - Kyrou/Blais
Barbashev - Sundquist - Steen

Edmundson - Dunn
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo

Binnington

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Sanford - ROR - Perron
Blais - Bozak - Thomas
Barbashev - Sundqvist - Steen
Fabbri/MacEachern

Gunnarsson - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo
Edmundson

Binnington / Allen

I too see Kyrou starting in the AHL.
This is probably right. Chief going with what won the cup until a player earns more/less ice.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Perron - RoR - Thomas
Steen - Sundqvist - Bozak
Blais - Barbashev - Fabbri

Gunnarsson - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Hey Guys,

Can Robby Fabbri be considered to be in STL's long term plans at this point? I see most of you guys have him listed on the 3rd or 4th line, but some have even left him off the opening lineup altogether.

He showed so much potential a few years back...

His development has obviously been hampered by injuries, but has he fallen so much to basically be a org guy/role player.

Sorry for interrupting your thread, didn't know where else to ask this.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Hey Guys,

Can Robby Fabbri be considered to be in STL's long term plans at this point? I see most of you guys have him listed on the 3rd or 4th line, but some have even left him off the opening lineup altogether.

His development has obviously been hampered by injuries, but has he fallen so much to basically be a org guy/role player.

We don't know. The majority of us wanted him to be able to play conditioning games in the AHL last year, but would absolutely have lost him to waivers. I think this is going to be his first camp in a few years, so maybe he turns heads again and plays his way back to his standard he set in the playoffs 3 years ago

Reactions: Eegs

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Hey Guys,

Its a good question, and one we'll be watching closely. Pre-injury, he was a top 6 forward in the making. Last season's return from injury was disappointing in some ways...but more mental than physical. He never was able to play reliable enough defensively to be counted on for regular minutes. And then he got a shoulder injury. Still, he was a guy who got a couple games in during the post-season.

Its a tough roster to crack right now, so he won't have a 'default' spot. I think he needs to be better than either Sanford, Blais or Kyrou to stay in the line-up. In all honesty, I think Fabbri has to be able to shift his game into something that works in the bottom 6 to really reclaim his career.

I think he's going to be a scratch player for St Louis who subs in pretty liberally for multiple players when the line-up is fully healthy.

Reactions: Eegs

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Hey guys,

Montreal fan coming in peace. For one congratulation for your Stanley Cup. It's hard to win one these days and i hope i'll be able to see another one in Montreal before i die lol

I'm in the last round of my pool. It's a pool where when one player is selected you can't take him anymore. Obviously there's not much left remaining. There's still interesting kids like B Tkachuk, Svechniko, Borgstrom, Roberth Tomas, Colin White, ... but none of them is a safe bet to get 50 points.

I'm tempted to draft Jaden Schwartz. He played very well in playoffs but i did not watch the Blues much in the regular season. What happened with him in the regular season last year? Was he injured? Is he slowing down early and the playoffs was like a last push before reverting to 40 points this season? He's not old but some players do slow down early at 28-29 but he's just 27 ...

Last edited:

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Hey guys,

Montreal fan coming in peace. For one congratulation for your Stanley Cup. It's hard to win one these days and i hope i'll be able to see another one in Montreal before i die lol

I'm in the last round of my pool. It's a pool where when one player is selected you can't take him anymore. Obviously there's not much left remaining. There's still interesting kids like B Tkachuk, Svechniko, Borgstrom, Roberth Tomas, Colin White, ... but none of them is a safe bet to get 50 points.

I'm tempted to draft Jaden Schwartz. He played very well in playoffs but i did not watch the Blues much in the regular season. What happened with him in the regular season last year? Was he injured? Is he slowing down early and the playoffs was like a last push before reverting to 40 points this season? He's not old but some players do slow down early at 28-39 but he's just 27 ...

He has looked like his old self in the pre-season, and was out right dominate against the Caps the other day (1 goal and 2 primary assists), and he’s set to be on a line with Schenn and Tarasenko this year. Good buy low in the last round.

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm tempted to draft Jaden Schwartz. He played very well in playoffs but i did not watch the Blues much in the regular season. What happened with him in the regular season last year? Was he injured? Is he slowing down early and the playoffs was like a last push before reverting to 40 points this season? He's not old but some players do slow down early at 28-29 but he's just 27 ...

Schwartz is still a good player with scoring potential of 50 to 70 points.
He will be on the 1st scoring line and power play. Take him. He's easy to root for.
Last year was a weird year for Jaden other Blues. Every Blue except O'Reilly looked way off until at least January.
Some of the opportunities that JS missed on were comical. The playoffs were much more in line with who he has proven to be in his career.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
What I want to see:

Perron - O'Reilly - Thomas
Sundqvist - Bozak - Blais
Fabbri/Sanford - Barbashev - Steen
Fabbri/Sanford

Pietrangelo - Faulk
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo
Gunnarsson

Binnington
Allen

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Schwartz-Schenn-Senko
Blais/Sanford-ROR-Perron
Fabbri-Bozak-Thomas
Barbs-Sunny-steen

Petro-Faulk
Dunn-Parayko
Bouw-Gunnar

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Schwartz - Schenn - Taraseko
Perron - RoR - Thomas
Fabbri - Bozak - Blais
Steen - Sunny - Barby
Sanford Mccheckren

Petro-Faulk
JBo-Parayko
Dunn-Bortuzzo
Gunnar

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
You guys think kostin gets called up this year if he plays well down in the A?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad