• Total voters

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
My early prediction was

G : USA
S : Russia
B : Canada - we are due for a bad tournament
4th : Finland

If Eichel is out, and the odds of Eichel playing in China are not good (15%), Canada is my pick.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThorTilen

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Vaguest prediciton ever but I do think a non top 5 nation will mess things up and get in the semi's.

Lartsaman

Aug 2, 2018
Finland
1. United States
2. Finland
3. Sweden
4. Canada

United States beats Finland in overtime, another heartbreaking olympic final loss for Finland. Seth Jones the deciding goal scorer at powerplay. Some finnish player takes a stupid penalty at the worst possible moment. Canada doesn´t give a damn about the bronze medal so Sweden takes an easy win. Both Switzerland and Germany are close to make a surprise run but end up being eliminated in the close quarterfinal match-ups.

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
My early prediction was

G : USA
S : Russia
B : Canada - we are due for a bad tournament
4th : Finland

If Eichel is out, and the odds of Eichel playing in China are not good (15%), Canada is my pick.

So, if that's the case, we are just due to lose one, roster selection should not be an issue with you. makes no difference if Marner is on the team or not. We are just due for a clunker tournament. It's good that we'll have no more posts from you on roster selection.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
So, if that's the case, we are just due to lose one, roster selection should not be an issue with you. makes no difference if Marner is on the team or not. We are just due for a clunker tournament. It's good that we'll have no more posts from you on roster selection.
Listen you <bleeping> trouble maker...

Send the best team (minus Marner, Tavares, Hamilton) and pray.
Always pray !!!!!

Last edited:

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
USA/Canada will likely end up in the same part of the bracket, meaning no gold medal game between the two of them.

1. Canada
2. Sweden
3. USA
4. Russia

TopCheese

Mar 16, 2016
canada
Believe the Eichel factor is huge here. If he’s healthy and on team USA I think they will take gold. Superior defensively and in goal to Canada. If he’s in I predict:

1. USA
2. Canada
3. Russia
4. Finland

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'd give Canada around 40% odd of winning this time. The other four top teams I'd give around 15% each, with a few percentage points left over for the next tier of teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad