Predators were just fleeced in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
Refs gonna ref. The Wild got a too many men penalty earlier this year with only 3 players on the ice... In regulation.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
It absolutely was too many men. You and Laviolette did not notice the man behind the net off screen.

Nynja*

That wasn't too many men. 3 players on when they touched the puck.

There was a player behind the net. They had 5 on the ice at one point for like 2 seconds. They got away with a too many men penalty too, they had someone jump on the ice, the flyers were heading to their end, and that person jumped off because the person they were replacing was in better position.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Lol....they had 5 men on the ice and a minute before got away with too many men. It was getting called.

:ghost2: :ghost2: :ghost2:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Doesn't too many men on the ice only get called when the team with "too many men" plays the puck?

No, doesn't have to be. If it affects the play, it should be called. Affecting the play could be as much as affecting the other team's choices with the puck because they think all of the players are in play.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
No, doesn't have to be. If it affects the play, it should be called. Affecting the play could be as much as affecting the other team's choices with the puck because they think all of the players are in play.

Fair points. I guess I just can't recall a too many men on the ice penalty being called without the team in question touching the puck. As far as I saw, the extra player(s) didn't affect the play in an immediate manner. Would have to watch again to confirm or not.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Capture1_zpsvldag1bt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad