News Article: Predators Sign Pitlick

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So some actual Pitlick talk...

He's an RFA already next summer (2020). Don't think that was ever confirmed in here.

And this kind of works in the Preds favor in that its unlikely he will warrant anything more than a league minimum 2 way deal by then.

Presumably Fabbro will be in the same position, but youd think he'll have a chance to earn an pay upgrade next season

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Fabbro will be a three year contract including this season because his contract age will be 21.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
you seem to be correct.

i don't know who your favorite pro team is.. assuming the wild but thanks for your posts.
I only really watch college. Loved the Red Wings and the Russian Five growing up since we didn't have a team in MN. Liked Gaborik but beyond that never got into the Wild really. When the Wild gave massive contracts to players from the Gophers' two biggest rivals, I gave up trying to like them.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I only really watch college. Loved the Red Wings and the Russian Five growing up since we didn't have a team in MN. Liked Gaborik but beyond that never got into the Wild really. When the Wild gave massive contracts to players from the Gophers' two biggest rivals, I gave up trying to like them.
major kudos.

i hope pitlick developes into a great piece for our franchise and you tune in.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
major kudos.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
major kudos.

Cheering for former Gophers is the only thing I really get into in the NHL. We've had some down years and it shows in the high end NHL players we've pumped out. We need replacements for aging Wheeler and Kessel, which I'm hoping is Mittelstadt and some others TBD. If they can't put up a point per game I just hope they become full timers, and I think Rem could certainly do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad