GDT: Predators @ Flames, 7:00 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
SFSKX2L.png

faa59a16b19507c70e4579ce0bfc9501493dc09d.jpeg

Note, this is not an optimism thread. Not one bit.

Last edited:

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Let’s put Hamonic with the one player on the lineup he looks worse with than Hanifin

And let’s put Brodie on the side he’s uncomfortable on with the guy who allowed him to play the worst hockey of his career

Let’s play them 30 minutes tonight. I can’t wait to not watch this

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
That Good Place reference is very appropriate
because they finally realized that they were in the Bad Place when the season ended
Bro that series finale had me completely shattered and put back together multiple times. Not saying I cried but I might have cried just a little.

My Flames apathy is at an all time high for this season. I'm expecting an outright loss. Anything above that is gravy.
It's like you just get me

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Bro that series finale had me completely shattered and put back together multiple times. Not saying I cried but I might have cried just a little.
Everyone's been saying that it was great. I can't wait for the last season to come on Netflix so I can get through it all on some weekend

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Just win please. We need these points. Hopefully we put ourselves in a good place for when Gio comes back.

Personally - I'm ready for Brodie to lead the team to the Playoffs like the last time Gio was injured.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Buddy Robinson as 2nd line RW will never not make me laugh. Can't hate the guy because he's a spark plug and tries hard but with 11 career NHL games, it smells like Ty Rattie #1RW

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Seeing that the org plays renowned powerhouses such as Dube Reider and Buddy ahead of him, probably safe to say Czar is done with the Flames after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad