TV: Preacher

firewagonHOCKEY

Mar 7, 2006
Belgium
Also the reason for why they are in New Orleans is because god likes Jazz.

But then they started with the soul business and I got confused and Jessie gave a percentage of his soul to the killer of saints and that made Jessie in to a complete emo.

Now I just hope that Herr Starr is in the next episodes because the last one was very dull and needed him.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Season 3 is in the books, and I agree with SBC, this season was way better than the last one.
I made my peace that this show wasn't going to follow the exact script of the comic I read ~20 years ago, but damn I think they are doing a great job.
Starr, Jody and TC, Cass is *perfect*. I love this show again and am surprised no one is talking about it.
Guess maybe it means more to me due to reading the comic (which was a fantastic story) back in the day.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Sorry for the bump, but season 3 finally dropped on Amazon Prime in Canada. I’m on episode 8 and loving this season. From Cassidy and his new friend, to the Allfather, plus going to hell, this has been an excellent ride.

I spit my drink out when TC ‘distracted’ the police. He’s surpassed Starr as the funniest character this year for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: