Pre-Training Camp - Players Arriving in Town and Updates

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
With Training camp right around the corner, just curious which players are already in town. I know the two Yaks are here already, any others? Thought we could have a thread for players arriving in Edmonton and also for some player news and updates.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
With Training camp right around the corner, just curious which players are already in town. I know the two Yaks are here already, any others? Thought we could have a thread for players arriving in Edmonton and also for some player news and updates.

Nurse said in the interview last week that he's returning to Edmonton on the 4th. Not sure if he'll be alone or will have other residents of Ontario with him...

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
With all the folks already in town, I bet all the kids heading off to Penticton will be in YEG today

40oz

Jan 21, 2007

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Roy has no future enless he movez to the wing, gains a few inches and grows a mean streak

I don't necessarily agree with that - he's always played a solid 200 foot game and the org clearly liked him enough to keep him around. What he does need to do is produce with more regularity. Loiseau's production wiped Roy's off the map and they'll be competing with each other for ice time.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
My question is how did McDavid slip into town without anyone spotting him at the airport? Did he get picked up in the secret Katzmobile?

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Best thing I've heard is that we arent going to crap it up at camp this year with everyone fighting for a job until the last game of preseason. What an absolute clusterF last year was.

The team didn't even play together till the regular season started last year. Eakins :help:
Not that he was helped much by that horrific CrapT roster.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
Best thing I've heard is that we arent going to crap it up at camp this year with everyone fighting for a job until the last game of preseason. What an absolute clusterF last year was.

The team didn't even play together till the regular season started last year. Eakins :help:

i know, that's what killed me last year, I was complaining about it so much but people seemed like it was normal, it was not normal!

Mclellan will have the full roster at least 1 or 2 games before the start of the season

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains

This is exactly what im looking forward to also. TM im hoping will have a well oil machine the first game of the season.

I would imagine after our split game squad on the 21st we have lots and lots of cuts. Waiver eligible and legit propects to only remain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad