NFL GDT: Pre-season Week 2

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
The Seahawks are going to be in for a long year. Team is anemic on both sides of the ball. Most likely going to finish bottom 3 in the league and take one of the QB’s in a QB deep draft for 23.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The Seahawks are going to be in for a long year. Team is anemic on both sides of the ball. Most likely going to finish bottom 3 in the league and take one of the QB’s in a QB deep draft for 23.
Better to be bad enough where you don’t need to move extra picks to get your QB.

If you do that, then that QB needs to hit. Watson cost the Texans the 4OA pick the next season as he tore his acl in his rookie year but at least he was a top QB. Allen and Mahomes both teams moved a future first to get them and it has paid off.

Bears moved a future first which was top 8 and could have been an OL that they needed for fields but that’s the price to pay to go from 20 to like 11 or wherever he was taken. Now the onus is on fields to be worth it. Darnold didn’t end up being worth the extra 3 second round picks the Jets gave to the Colts.

So if thr Hawks can get any of stroud, Levis, young Van Dyke, whomever that is considered good with their own pick and not have t package Denver’s first to move up that’s much better for the franchise.

Reactions: Puckstop40

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Better to be bad enough where you don’t need to move extra picks to get your QB.

If you do that, then that QB needs to hit. Watson cost the Texans the 4OA pick the next season as he tore his acl in his rookie year but at least he was a top QB. Allen and Mahomes both teams moved a future first to get them and it has paid off.

Bears moved a future first which was top 8 and could have been an OL that they needed for fields but that’s the price to pay to go from 20 to like 11 or wherever he was taken. Now the onus is on fields to be worth it. Darnold didn’t end up being worth the extra 3 second round picks the Jets gave to the Colts.

So if thr Hawks can get any of stroud, Levis, young Van Dyke, whomever that is considered good with their own pick and not have t package Denver’s first to move up that’s much better for the franchise.
I agree. The Seahawks will rebuild and they are a team if trust to do it properly as they’ve already shown they can do that. If they get any of the names you listed they will be set up very well going forward. Pete tends to get the most out of his players too so they might even get a couple more wins than expected.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I agree. The Seahawks will rebuild and they are a team if trust to do it properly as they’ve already shown they can do that. If they get any of the names you listed they will be set up very well going forward. Pete tends to get the most out of his players too so they might even get a couple more wins than expected.
7-10 was the Hawks record last season going 1-2 without wilson. That netted them pick 10.

I’d peg the under over for Seattle at 6.5

Don’t see them as the worst team in the nfl. But anywhere between 5-7 would be best for them.

Hawks schedule is 6 games vs AZ, LAR, SF.
Get AFC west and NFC South.
Get the Jets, Giants, and Lions as well.

Games that they can and should win are:
Jets, Giants, Falcons, Panthers, Lions.

They get SF in game 2 vs Lance. If Lance is still figuring things out that’s a possible win in a close game.

Those are the 6 I think they can win. Anything on top of that would be an upset imo.

Last edited:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
He’s still always looking for Gabe Davis in the endzone. From anywhere on the field. I know people think his playoff game is going to overrate Davis’s fantasy value…but man…getting full time starting reps for the whole season for the first time…the man is good. He’s been lights out when he’s been used and now they’re going to use him twice as much? I’d take that risk.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Vikings dt just hit the 49ers center before he snapped it causing a fumble at the goal line and the stupid refs miss it.

What are they even doing out there ffs.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
2 return touchdowns for USFL MVP and former Wrocław Panther KaVontae Turpin.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad