Cloud 9
Look it's pre-season,

you'll get what your given.

funny-gif6.gif

tumblr_n3um80zuyX1s94dmoo1_500.gif

200.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Too many penalties. I don't think any of the young guys looked good.

EDIT: I'll amend it, Morozov has looked alright.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Too many penalties. I don't think any of the young guys looked good.

EDIT: I'll amend it, Morozov has looked alright.
Didn't really notice Morozov too much (so seeing as everyone was taking penalties that's a good thing), add Cotter and Lechesysnssnnysny to those who had a couple of moments.

Agreed far too many penalties, and the PP despite scoring still looked like crap, though with the players it had didn't expect much. I thought both goalies looked decent though.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Didn't really notice Morozov too much (so seeing as everyone was taking penalties that's a good thing), add Cotter and Lechesysnssnnysny to those who had a couple of moments.

Agreed far too many penalties, and the PP despite scoring still looked like crap, though with the players it had didn't expect much. I thought both goalies looked decent though.

Yeah, Morozov had a few good passes and seemed to hold the puck well and do some little things so I was encouraged about his hopeful future NHL ability.

I was surprised by Hutchinson's play. It's half a game and preseason but hopefully it sends an opening shot to all our goalies to battle and make each other better.

Reactions: hangman005

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
my only takeaway is that Jiri obvy isnt quite ready. Hutch looked solid. Becauae someone will say it, Jiri did have some great saves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad