Pre-season Tickets On Sale Now!

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Tickets for pre-season games are now on sale at Ticketmaster. Hurry up before they sell-out!! I noticed that there are no tickets available in the sections that were tarped. During the town hall Melnyk said he would remove the tarps and add a new section like the fan deck. I wonder if he changed his mind.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
200 (1).gif

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Tickets for pre-season games are now on sale at Ticketmaster. Hurry up before they sell-out!! I noticed that there are no tickets available in the sections that were tarped. During the town hall Melnyk said he would remove the tarps and add a new section like the fan deck. I wonder if he changed his mind.

Why are you lying, I just checked and all rows and all sections that were tarped, have tickets available.

Tickets | Ottawa Senators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs - Kanata, ON at Ticketmaster

BTW, noticed the Picture of EK65
40b2fec9-c258-4c43-b811-437d9b1cdf33_490471_EVENT_DETAIL_PAGE_16_9.jpg
on the site as well?

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Why are you lying, I just checked and all rows and all sections that were tarped, have tickets available.

Tickets | Ottawa Senators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs - Kanata, ON at Ticketmaster

BTW, noticed the Picture of EK65
40b2fec9-c258-4c43-b811-437d9b1cdf33_490471_EVENT_DETAIL_PAGE_16_9.jpg
on the site as well?

Well having a second look you are right about sections 312, 313, 317 and 318. These sections seem to have seats available in areas that we tarped off last year. However, the Coca-Coca Section, the Subway Section, 304, and 326 don't have any seats past row M, which were all tarped last year. So who knows what he is doing.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I'd laugh so hard.

Such idiots running this ship.

Would make sense, listening to what the fans actually want was probably Anselmi's idea and made too much sense, thus now that he is gone they go the opposite direction back to kiddy crest town!

On the plus side, some probable former Senators fans will likely be able to gain some decent jobs out of this as they will be experts when the inevitable case studies roll out in the future and are taught to first year business student's as exactly what not to do when owning and operating a business especially for those interested in the Sports world.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad