Celtics/NBA Pre-Season Thread: Celtics, now owners of minor league Red Claws, say team will stay in Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Image-from-iOS4-1024x768.jpg

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I have been reinvigorated, I thank that rock brained idiot lebron for giving me new life in hating him

For a while there the battle was lost. He won a lot and it was tough to overcome that. But he has finally given me and everybody else like me the ammo we craved. Thank you lebron, you morally bankrupt coward!

Reactions: Fenway

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Bradley Beal, potential trade target, retained by Wizards 2 yr 72 M Extension..... there also have been false rumors about Karl Anthony Towns pulling a Garnett in Minnesota... Towns is highly unlikely coming to Boston

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Here's an shocker......

WNBA New York Liberty joining the Islanders and Nets at Barclays Center in Brooklyn..... they had been sharing Westchester's arena with the Knicks G-League affiliate

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
now an addendum: apparently a 2017 change in the G-League charter prohibits Strus from being guaranteed what he was owed (450K) , nor can he be guaranteed to split time between Boston/Portland if Green becomes the final roster player as has been reported.... guaranteed contracts, not a 2 way, are limited to 50K, SO Strus may be the odd man out after all the contract switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest