GDT: Pre-Season LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 10/3/23

bland

Jul 1, 2004
I think the key to this game is can they keep the foot on the gas pedal and just annihilate like they did in 2012?

There are what, maybe 7 actual Ducks on this roster?

Its actually pretty scummy to dress your top 20 at this stage of the preseason, but whatever.

Probably would have been a good time for Dubois to drop them there, that was a bit disappointing.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com

Its actually pretty scummy to dress your top 20 at this stage of the preseason, but whatever.

Probably would have been a good time for Dubois to drop them there, that was a bit disappointing.
It was clean hit.. did i miss somehting?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

Prob closer to 14 lol we’re just bad

But that was a clean hit… no real reason to retaliate… just return the favor on the young ducks

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV

I think the opposite, they were dressing an all-prospect team for too long, there are 9 days until the start of the regular season, we need to start getting the team out there that is going to be playing opening night. The AHL training camps have started. There is no reason to dress many prospects at this point other than special looks and those fighting for a spot.

We need to see the Kings finish strongly. The only disappointing thing tonight is if they pull a Vegas and let the Ducks back in this game...

bland

Jul 1, 2004
It was clean hit.. did i miss somehting?

In preseason you send messages you cannot afford to send when the points matter, especially when you are the new guy on home ice for the first time.

Risking a couple of punches to your face is always worth it in that situation.

Reactions: Little Psycho

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
In preseason you send messages you cannot afford to send when the points matter, especially when you are the new guy on home ice for the first time.

Risking a couple of punches to your face is always worth it in that situation.
I got you that makes sense preseaszon.. but i hate that kind of hockey when you drop gloves after a clean hit.. its creeped into the game.. rather he gets up and delivers and even bigger hit

Reactions: Statto

triplcrown

Jul 23, 2006
SF Valley, SoCal
I just made a great discovery!!

I was watching the game on Bally via my AT&T cable package, but I had to listen to the lame Ducks announcers.

I turned on my computer speaker and went to the iHeart site where Kings games are broadcast.
Voila!! They sync (almost) perfectly!

So now I am listening to Nick Nickson call the game
while I watch it on Bally with the TV sound (i.e. Ducks' announcers) off.

It's all good.

Last edited:

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
You guys keep giving to our young guys. I want our young guys to feel the pain. There will be a day for pay back.. till than. Cary on.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
zegras interview so cringe

"didn't meet our expectations.. as far as team things"

"ha ha play some defense ha ha"

Reactions: Little Psycho

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I have to say

The fact that I don't get this game even though I pay for Bally West (Kings AND Ducks package)

Is infuriating as f***

Why the hell is there no Kings broadcast and we're playing at home. I get it its the preseason but jesus christ
This is why I’m watching an unscrupulous stream and living with the glitches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad